Wellington Place Hartford - Hartford, WI

Fantastic Community

This is a wonderful community, and I'am pleased with her move here. Everyone has been fantastic to work with, and I know she is safe, and good hands. She is doing great. They have been beyond helpful, and wonderful. They provide great meals, and have nice activities available for the residents. The community is very well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The experience is going well for us in this community, and with out a doubt I would recommend this community.

Country Views!!

My mother has no complaints with how things are going for her since she has made the move into this community. Her apartment is perfect for her and the view is even better. She has a great window view of the pond and all of the animals outside. It has a country feel on the outside surroundings which we all love. I liked that it is a smaller place and a more intimate setting. The dinning room is spacious and has a great menu for the residents. Overall we are pleased.

Good Care, Food, and People

I think they're doing a good job. Compared to the other places that I priced out I think it's a good value. They have a base rate and then there is a level of care rate. I think they do a pretty good job with the care. Right now he's partnered up with someone who has a colostomy bag so the room smells a little bit. That's probably my only complaint I have and I haven't talked to them about it yet. Other than that it's good. The food is really good and the caregivers are really friendly. It's clean and in a nice setting. My main criteria was trying to keep it affordable. I think by going to a smaller facility we got the same care for a better price.

Very clean and nice lay out of the bu...

Very clean and nice lay out of the buliding was nice.Staff was very friendly and helpful when we asked questions.Patients there seemed happy.

Toured this facility in 2007. I thoug...

Toured this facility in 2007. I thought it was great, but mother didn't like it due to the studio apartment-like rooms. One advantage to this place however is that the rooms are quite large and there is a dividing wall between the sitting and sleeping areas. I do remember Director saying, back in 2007, that they never (or almost never) request that a resident leave due to an advanced medical condition. She thought that was just way too difficult for them to acclimate to different surroundings at an advanced age.

PROVIDING THE NEXT BEST THING TO HOME

The Wellington Place Homes are single-story assisted living residences with seniors in mind. When living at home is no longer a safe or practical option, we offer an affordable, home-like atmosphere along with the assistance sometimes needed in our later adult years. We serve elderly men and women who need general assistance as well as frail persons and those with dementia and early Alzheimer’s.

Our homes are safe and secure with a highly-trained staff and fine amenities, providing residents with worry-free living. We strive to bring a quality of life to those special times in our residents’ lives, allowing them to live life to the fullest. Each building schedules regular activities and meals in order to build a sense of community for our residents; while providing private rooms to allow for individuality and personal space. Our staff is available around the clock to provide basic services and assistance. We welcome you to learn more about our residences.