Very nice but bathroom is shared by the 8 residents. Toured 5/9/17.

Wonderful Community!

Rosewood Manor is a smaller community and it is a wonderful place. My mom has been doing great since her move to the community.The staff have been very friendly and caring to mom. They have done a great job communicating with me and updating me on mom's care needs. They offer a nice variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. The meals offered are pretty good and they offer a few choices for mom to choose from.

Save your money go elsewhere

I feel for the amount of money we pay each month they could feed my loved one better food and not bought generic food from Aldi's. I feel my loved one deserves more one on one time and it does not happen because there is only one caregiver on duty at a time. I also feel we deserve more activities to do with my loved one as well. Highly disappointed and currently seeking placement elsewhere.

Going fine

Things are going fine here. We are very satisfied.

Wonderful place

It is a wonderful place place. The place is very clean and the people are very friendly. We couldn't be happier

May consider in the future ...

May consider in the future should my dad decide to stay in assisted living in the long term.

Rosewood Manor in Delavan, WI is a State licensed 8bed Assisted Living Home with a very comfortable environment. Our unique license and VA Certification encompasses care for independent individuals as well as those requiring total care at an affordable cost. We provide escorted transportation to and from physician appointments and we have doctors who make good old fashion “house calls” – they come right into the manor to see our residents. Our Team of Visiting Physicians includes a Psychiatrist who manages Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Anxiety, and much more. At Rosewood Manor our residents can age in place without having to relocate to another environment regardless of change in medical condition. Our secure environment is protected by an externally monitored PerMar Security System.

The monthly rate is all inclusive: nursing, 24/7 supervision, home cooked meals, nutritional snacks, laundry, housekeeping, activities, etc. Our environment and program play significant roles in the day to day well-being and happiness of each individual resident. We take pride in offering a full range of on-site activities including arts, crafts, bingo, painting, gardening, model airplanes, visits from local school children, pet therapy, reminiscent trivia, special guests performances by The Lakeland Players Orchestra, a Professional Elvis Impersonator (performances regularly throughout the year) and community outings including a summer Luau, ice cream social aboard The Bell of Lake Geneva, Jazz in the Park, Walworth County Fair, etc.

We have both private and semi-private rooms.