Avita of Brunswick - Brunswick, ME

So many activiites

While looking into options for my loved one, we felt like this location was the best fit from the rest that we have seen. The staff is great; they check on my loved one frequently, they understand his needs, the amuse him, and he’s secured. They have all sorts of activities that they provide such as: greeting card creation, exercise classes, book club, evening movies, classic TV shows, bingo, crafts, morning stretch, jewelry making, popcorn and trivia, happy hour with cocoa and ice cream, history of holiday symbols, making ornaments, they bake together, and they also have religious services. Also their food menu changes daily and my loved one is happy with it. The food is good, plentiful, and fresh.

Outstanding Care for mom

This is a nice community for good care. The menu is appealing and a lot really the good fine food that we have had her. We like the staff is caring and the community has a good feeling. The staff really care and know each person by name. This has a good home environment for the residents. We would highly recommend this community for the great care to others

My first visit --- loved it. [Removed] was patient and answered all my questions plus some I had not even thought of! The facility is new and so well thought out. All the staff I saw seemed dedicated and kind. I am recommending my sisters to visit sooner rather than later. I hope to add more comments later.