Avendelle at Garner - Garner, NC

Avendelle at Garner - Garner, NC has yet not published prices.

Comfort for mom!

My mother's stay at Avendelle is going delightfully! I am very satisfied with her care! She says the the food is delicious, and there are many activities offered for her to participate in! This is a wonderful facility!

Great impression

I liked that Avendelle is a residential care home and it was so close to my home. The gentleman who showed us the home was so nice. The way they had it set up is very accommodating to handicapped accessibility. The reason we did not choose it is the cost was too high.

My mother home care

I am happy with the care that my mother is getting from is outstanding community. This is a home feeling environment with very caring staff members that are always friendly and helpful to here needs. She is really like the variety of the meals. She is participating in activities with the other residents. We would recommend the care and the value of this good community to other families

So far there are not many residents living here yet, however my dad is getting high level care and attention. The community is kept clean and smells good from what I have seen. My dad is using feeding tubes so he is unable to enjoy the meals. He is going to Physical Therapy and enjoys the activities and hobbies. For the most part the staff are very friendly and helpful. I can get answers from the staff when I have
questions. If they are unsure about anything they call me to get a clear understanding. I like the open communication and it has been good both ways. A Place For Mom was helpful at giving me a good referral.