We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
-15 resident private house
-on a VERY busy corner - I'd be worried about wandering onto that street)
- room available ok across from bathroom
- more activity/energy than smaller houses
- drab and dated furnishings/house
- single price of $110/day inclusive
A great home for my husband
This a great home for men and women who have dementia. The staff is very responsible and kind. The home is very clean and well organized. Family members are welcome anytime. I, myself, would live there. It is also very affordable. My husband seems very content.
Thank you Avalon for taking such excellent care of my husband.
20 residents. looked not alert sittin...
20 residents. looked not alert sitting in a big circle. Would have to use wheelchair to maneuver thick carpet. Nice caretaker.