Sunrise at Fox Hill - Bethesda, MD

Excellent Staff!!

My loved one has recently been using this home health care assistance and so far everything has been going excellent for her. The staff are wonderful and all of the caregivers they have sent out are always professional in there work. I feel comfortable with the care they provide when I am not there and would recommend them to anyone.

A Good Tour

They did a good job when letting me see the community. It is very nice looking with a higher end setting. It is quite large and looked more suitable for someone who is still independent. While I saw nothing wrong, we did not need a large community and they were too independent for a fit.

A very large community...

When I toured Sunrise, I thought it was very nice, but I felt underdressed. It was not an issue, but it did not feel as comfortable. My aunt is more laid back. It was also further than any other places that I toured and it was very large. Parking was also an issue.

They have been wonderful. They are very clean and very friendly.

They have been wonderful. They are very clean and very friendly. The food is good, she has been very happy with the food. They are responsive to any needs or concerns that come up. They have a good variety of activities going on as well. We chose it for many reasons, it's a very nice facility, and in a good location for us, just being a couple of those reasons.

Impressive facility; Jennie...

Impressive facility; Jennie gave me an excellent tour.

Nice, 2 floors of memory care, second...

Nice, 2 floors of memory care, second level can go to end stage. One time move in fee. $335/day. RN 24 hours. 3 meals, all housekeeping included. Pets on each floor. Locked unit on 5th and 6th floor. just outdoor patio but no garden.

For over 30 years, Sunrise Senior Living's mission has remained the same: To champion quality of life for all seniors.

Sunrise at Fox Hill is Sunrise Senior Living's premier community in the suburban Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington DC metropolitan area!

Fox Hill Assisted Living offers highly personalized, compassionate care and supportive services in a professionally managed, carefully designed, country club setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don't need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. We focus on all aspects of wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance including full time concierge and more. It's the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want.

Sunrise at Fox Hill also recognizes the special needs of people with Alzheimer's disease and other related memory impairments. Offering a fresh approach, we begin with understanding the stories and details of a senior's life so we can help them attain what we call "pleasant days." This means finding ways to involve residents in everyday activities they enjoy and can feel successful at, in specially designed surroundings that are both safe and stimulating. Providing care for seniors with Alzheimer's and other memory impairments can be challenging, but Sunrise at Fox Hill has created a care option that works — innovative and effective programs with multiple levels of support.