Autumn Years II ALF - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Looks great.

Homey and Clean!

A very nice and clean with a homey feel to this facility. When I took the tour the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. It was not the right fit for my parents, it seemed the residents were too far advanced for what my parents required. They did not have enough activities for my active parents.

No Issues During My Tour

I had a nice tour of this care home. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The home looked nice, and the staff was polite. It was a nice experience overall, I didn't have any issues.

Toured with [Removed] 1/6. Not an option for him. Very comfortable facility with caring staff he needs more staff encouragement to do therapy than this facility offers.

Wasn't The Right Place!

The community had a very nice setting to it. Everything looked very cleaned and organized. Some of the staff that i was able to see during my tour were friendly. I would recommend a tour of this place they have meals, activities inside and outside. Unfortunately, this place wasn't the right fit for my loved one.