• Laundry services

Lovely Tour

Very nice tour of this community. It is a very nice looking community. Everything was very well-kept. The staff was very kind, and friendly. The resident appeared to be very happy. This is a lovely community.

Working in Progress, But Overall a Good Care Home

This is a nice care home, and my mother is doing pretty well since her move to this care home. They are doing a good job caring for her, and her needs. The home is well maintained for the most part. She has a nice big room. The only thing that could use improvement is the food. Overall there is some room for some improvements, but I know she is safe, and in good hands. This is a care home I would recommend.

Wonderful

Gem of a facility. Quaint and homey. The staff is so caring. The place smells great and the residents are happy.
My dad is on the waiting list.

Wonderful

Wonderful facility. Smelled great. Staff was extremely nice. Residents looked happy. Too bad they don't have an open room.
My #1 pick from 8 facilities toured.

Wonderful

My #1 pick from 8 facilities toured.

Very nice and small homey feel. No foul odor. Assisted and memory care only. Eight single bedrooms and shared baths. No outside activities were mentioned during our tour.

Wonderful facility

The staff here is GREAT. It's such a home-like atmosphere that you would think that all of the residents and staff are family.

Clean, happy, and inviting.

Oakwood Terrace is a quiet, homelike atmosphere offering private rooms for eight residents. When loved ones can no longer care for themselves or their safety is threatened by living alone Oakwood Terrace can be the solution. Our goal is to provide unique and individualized care for the seniors who reside with us. Our residents thrive in a caring environment. Many of our seniors experience forgetfulness, confusion, anxiety and sleep disturbance. Our professional staff are trained to work and interact with residents who exhibit various types of behaviors. The safety and security of the residents is our main focus.