Azura Memory Care of Oak Creek (opening in August 2017) - Oak Creek, WI

Dad is happy here

This is a brand new smaller community and dad loves it. The kitchen is close to the front so it always smells good in here. It is very homey here there are always snacks available. The staff is very nice and seemed concerned. They accommodated my dad's room size. It overlooks the courtyard area. It has 3 large windows in his room which is nice the whole community is so bright and cheery. They have 2 sunrooms which will be nice during the summer. They also have a nice spa that he can get his haircut at. It has a full time nurse on duty during the week. I would recommend this to families.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Azura. We love having your Dad with us and are so excited to start using the sunroom and outdoor areas as well. Our goal is to make our home, feel like our residents home where friends and family are always welcome. Thank you also for the sentiments about our Team, they are truly exceptional!

very homey

While looking at different places for my love one I really liked how homey atmosphere of this property. I would have really enjoyed if my love one was here. I recommend this place to other families that are looking into their options for care facilities.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for providing this feedback our goal is that everyone who enters our doors at Azura feels at home and like family!

Found a good one!

So far we think we have finally found a good caring place for our mom. Azura Memory Care of Oak Creek is a beautiful and new community. My mom had a hard time at the last community she was at, and it didn't last very long. We are pleased and hope she continues to thrive here under the caring and friendly staff that they have. Things are going so much better here and it is such a relief to know that they are working with her. She seems to be fitting in and she is engaging with the people around her. The staff encourages her to participate in whatever is going on. They seem to respect what the residents need in their different levels of memory care. I'm very pleased that is closer to my home and I can visit her often. I would definitely look into this community to see if it is the right fit for their loved one.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and praise for our Azura Memory Care of Oak Creek Team!! We are so blessed to be caring for your Mom and look forward to sharing many more smiles and magical moments with her!! Sincerely, Your Azura Family!

Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.

At Azura Memory Care our relationship-based care philosophy recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engagement.

Azura has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care through our evidence-based, cutting-edge training called MOSAIC. This exclusive training program ensures every Team Member understands the disease process of dementia and how to effectively approach, communicate and engage those within our care to successfully help them have a joyful experience.

Our belief is that every part of our care needs to be a personalized MOSAIC of love and support that encourages our residents to live, not just exist.

We're proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental and emotional needs.

Experience Azura, Experience Joy!