Autumn Leaves of Riverstone - Missouri City, TX

Autumn Leaves of Riverstone - Missouri City, TX has yet not published prices.

You can trust that your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia is in good hands at family-owned and operated Autumn Leaves of Riverstone, assisted living memory care in Missouri City, Texas. We focus exclusively on memory care, providing care that’s based on the most up-to-date research, for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

At Autumn Leaves of Riverstone, you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to help create an environment that’s safe, secure, and soothing for our residents.

Every moment matters at Autumn Leaves of Riverstone. With our So Much More™ programming, we learn about each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and design personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in dementia care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our culinary staff is also trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Each resident’s meals are personalized according to his or her preferences. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Riverstone. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been recognized as the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Since 2001, Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been family-owned and –operated. Caring for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia is our family’s passion. Call us to schedule a visit and to learn more about the individualized care we can offer your loved one at Autumn Leaves of Riverstone memory care. It would be our privilege for our family to serve yours.

An ok community

This community has a comfortable homey feeling about it. They do offer some nice daily activities. The food is good they offer good sized portions and the wait staff are very nice. The staff are pretty nice and take good care of mom. I would recommend taking a look at this community to see if it would work for you or your loved one.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

Excellent Care, Staff, Management, and Living Environment

My mother became a resident of Autumn Leaves of Riverstone in late February 2017. It is now early April 2017. I am very happy with the level of care she has received so far. The staff are excellent: very skilled, friendly, compassionate, engaging, and approachable. Although my mother chose to transition to a memory care facility, the transition was initially difficult for her on a personal basis only, as it would be for all of us. I feel the staff have gone above and beyond to make her feel welcomed, loved, cared about, cared for, supported, and accepted. Management has been very supportive also and has worked with us in every instance to tweak things according to her wants and needs. The facility is also beautifully designed with a very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. I toured many assisted living / memory care facilities on my mother's behalf before deciding on Autumn Leaves of Riverstone and I am very glad and relieved that this is the place she now calls her home.

Judy Brown

We are so glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed!

Could not be happier!

We initially chose Autumn Leaves Riverstone because is was 100% dedicated to Alzheimer's and memory care and because of its location and accessibility. But what we did not know then is how awesome and amazing this residence and its staff would be. All of the staff have really been great but we especially enjoy Demetris Shirley who always goes above and beyond to know what each resident needs. He is really on top of his game and all of the residents just love him as well. Keep up the good work, and Thank you all for making this transition so easy not only for my loved one but for us, the family, as well.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Best care for my grandmother!

We love it so far, everything is going great since my grandmother's move to this community. The staff is wonderful. The place is clean and very well maintained. The main reason I chose this place is because it was only memory care and that's what my loved one needed. The caregivers are amazing, that is my favorite thing about this community.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments!

Mom's Wonderful New Home

From the minute I walked into Autumn Leaves - Riverstone, it felt like HOME, not like a facility. The employees there are so personable and you can feel the love that they feel for the residents. My mother now lives at this home and had a fairly rough transition for the first few weeks. I was able to communicate with many of the employees any time of the day or night and did so for the first few weeks. They not only were very receptive to my calls, they counseled me during the transition and made me feel so much better about how she was doing. My mother has now been living at Autumn Leaves for a little less than 2 months and she truly loves it there. Whenever I visit with Mom and we walk around her new home, she greets everyone who works there with a hug. The hugs they give back to her are genuine and heartfelt. How could you ask for anything better than that? I would HIGHLY recommend Autumn Leaves - Riverstone to anyone looking for a high quality Memory Care home for their loved one.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! We really appreciate your kind comments about our staff. We work hard to find caring, compassionate staff members who have a genuine love for our residents. Everyone needs a good hug now and then.

5 stars across the board!!

My mother and I cannot say enough about Autumn Leaves. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is pretty good. The community is clean and we would recommend it. There are activities to enjoy.

Judy Brown

Thank you for sharing your kind comments about our community! We are so thankful for families, like yours, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care.

Thank you for sharing.

needed more care

He needed more care at Autumn Leaves of Riverstone. They pressured me into signing with them and I guess I didn't realize he wouldn't get as much care as he needed. [removed] He just needed more care. I think he was by himself when it happened. I was very disappointed in the experience here.

Judy Brown

I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff at Autumn Leaves of Riverstone to share your comments. As distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We really like the facility. I am just not happy with their billing system.

I am not happy with their billing system. They sent me a late bill and I was billed for the wrong amount. The activities are good but I think they could be more varied. The staff has been good with communication. We really like the facility. I just mainly didn't like the billing system. They could improve on that. Other than that, we have no other complaints. I would recommend Autumn Leaves of Riverstone to anyone.

Thank you for sharing.

Excellent memory care community

We visited this community when we were looking into memory care options for a loved one. I was very impressed by what I saw here! They seem fully committed to memory care with a full schedule of activities to kept residents active to promote sound sleeping at night for those who have Sundowners, a tired body over rules active mind. They've got an internal courtyard with color coded sections inside the community to assist residents getting around, as well as two separate dining rooms - one for residents who can feed themselves and another for those that require assistance in eating.
Overall the place looked very clean, and the staff all seemed very friendly. This community is a must see for all who are looking for memory care for their loved ones.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for visiting Autumn Leaves of Riverstone and for taking the time to post your kind comments.

Very nice place!

We've been very pleased with the service at Autumn Leaves! It's a very nice looking community, it is clean, bright, and well kept. The staff are all very friendly, and have been very amenable and accommodating to any requests that we have had. The residents here all seem happy and social.

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Highly Caring and Competent

We are very pleased with the facility, staff and care at Autumn Leaves- Riverstone. The staff is extremely caring and wonderful with all the residents and family members. There is a homey, clean, comfortable atmosphere with lots of natural light. We are delighted to have found such a wonderful place for our loved ones.