The Village at Silver Sage - Haltom City, TX

The Village at Silver Sage - Haltom City, TX has yet not published prices.

Clean

Beautiful well maintained community. From the Executive Director down an excellent staff.
Plenty of activities and great food.

[Name removed] was a hoot! So friendly, calming, reassuring and very attentive. The place looked like a hotel lobby - did not look like a nursing home or smell like one (that was very important). Love the layouts of the rooms and the hallways too - very smart design. Friendly staff with longevity. Lots of rooms for activities to keep mom busy...that was comforting as well. And very affordable.

Really loved the atmosphere and layout. The only one that had so many outdoor areas that my sister-in-law could enjoy. Staff were caring and friendly. We've decided to go with this Memory Care Center

Nice place Horrible experience

First off I want to say that this community is nice we just had a horrible experience due to the lack of nursing care. They have a nurse but she isn't full time and then she was hardly there at the times she was supposed to be. My mom had a wound on her foot and they failed to let me know that she had this sore and it turned into a bone infection and she had to be in the hospital and then rehab. Mom loved the ambiance and the daily activities they offered and they have christian activities like Hymn singing. The food wasn't that great. Everything seemed to be orderly and clean. I just think if a place has a nurse they should do wound care on the elderly.

Plenty of activities and a friendly staff

My Mother-in-law is here and she really likes the facility. Things seem to be going well for her. The staff keeps the residents very active, involved in activities, and they check up on them regularly. They’ve been very good and are always very positive and friendly. The food is actually really good as well. It’s always well balanced and there are always at least 2 entrees to choose from. The facility will take the residents out to museums, there are tea rooms for the ladies, and they have activities like bingo, movies, sing-a-longs, and inspirational meetings. There’s a full calendar with something going on every day. The cleanliness is also very good, it’s one of the reasons we ended choosing this place. I recommend them.

Beautiful, but pricey.

A Good Tour

I had a tour with them and I got the information I needed to make a good choice for my dad. I had no problem with the tour or staff there.

Nice experience!!

I have no complaints of how things went during my tour of this community. The staff where friendly and made sure to be on time to our appointment. They answered any questions we had for them and made sure to give us a lot of great information on everything they had to offer.

Not The Right Care For Dementia Patients

I moved my mom in Nov 2016, I have since moved her out. As the changes approached my mom had fallen several times, some I were aware of others, I was not. I would see new scrapes that weren't there the prior week. She was added on a medication that I was not notified about until I got her pharmacy bill, which I was told could increase falls. I brought in walking and when I moved her out she was in a wheelchair. Very disheartening....

Lots of changes

We were given bad information. We were told there was a physiatrist on site and there isn't.This was one of the main reasons we chose Autumn Leaves now The Village. The community was also sold so my mother's had multiple nurses change and the billing has been messed up.

Thankful We Chose Autumn Leaves

First and foremost this is an end of life home for my mother which means she never has to move which is very important to my family.

My mother enjoys all the activities and the great food. She even rode on their bus to see the Nutcracker over the holidays

The staff is very attentive, very friendly and knowledgeable. They give great advice when I have a question and they update family members on how mom is doing when they visit.

They have non denominational church services

There is also a variety of entertainment that comes in and visits the residents.

This place is spotless.

My family can not say enough and is very satisfied with Autumn Leaves of Fossil Creek.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind words, and especially for sharing the story of your Mother going to see the Nutcracker.

I met and toured with Terri and Bryan. Both were very nice they answered all my questions. They were able to meet my budget. Just waiting for my husband to check out the facility. If he's in agreement. I will be moving my mom to Autumn Leaves of Fossil Creek.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community.

Professional Staff !!

The staff always seem to have a smile on there face and are very friendly. They provide three delicious meals a day and have a variety of snacks in between meals for the residents. Not only is the rooms and the community always kept clean but there is always a fresh and inviting smell.

Judy Brown

I am very happy with them so far.

I am very happy with them so far. They send me pictures of my dad, and let me know how he's doing. He seems to be doing really good, and I don't feel like I have to worry. I love that it's such an open community, and sometimes they bring their kids, and the residents really enjoy that. They were really good about calling the doctor he has had for years, and got him set back up. I really see a difference with them trying to keep his quality of life. They are working on getting him healthier. They seem to know a lot about brains, and how dementia works. I like that everything is pretty much inclusive, and the price is very reasonable.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Fossil Creek. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Great Care for all

I have been visiting Autumn Leaves at Fossil Creek for the past two years. The facility is always clean inside and out.

The staff is very attentive to the needs of the residents. The nursing staff is always on time with medications and just care about their people.

The activities are always fun and they even bring in therapy dogs to comfort and entertain the residents. They even give manicures to the ladies and are good at it.

All in all it would be hard to find a memory care facility that accents the CARE part of their name.

Judy Brown

Staff is helpful and considerate

The staff here is very helpful and considerate. They communicate well with us. The facility is always clean and well maintained. There are plenty of activities to keep the residents engaged with the staff and one another.

Judy Brown

Hearing your positive comments truly makes our day. Thank you again for taking time to review.

We just loved everything.

My mother did a respite stay here for a week or so and we just loved everything. We have no complaints about this community.

Judy Brown

Positive comments from family members like you are truly appreciated by everyone in our company. Thank you again for taking time to review.

I have visited this community a couple of times.

I have visited this community a couple of times. It's very clean, and the staff was extremely engaging. They answered my questions and even shared information that I did not ask about to make sure I was aware of everything. Based on my observations on the care services, it looks like they really take care of their residents. We have not experienced the care ourselves for my father, but from what I can tell they do a good job. I also sat in on some classes and activities that they offer. They have an active calendar, art classes, aerobics, reading, gardening, and a TV lounge area where the residents can interact.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Fantastic facility no medications and showered and cleaned everyday awesome awesome. Was formerly in [removed] but it was a nightmare, they kept my mom on morphine, left her in the sitting position all day, did not clean or attend her, DO NOT recommend [removed, different facility]

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you were pleased with Autumn Leaves of Fossil Creek.

There really is a good place for Mom....Autumn Leaves @Fossil \Creek

This is our 3rd facility. The last one let our person fall 2-3 times a day, finally breaking his hip.
Autumn Leaves Fossil Creek, is incredible. It is sooo far above the others, it's unbelievable. The facility is spotless clean. The staff is remarkable. These people are trained professionals, not just another warm body to meet code.
I wish we had found this place from the beginning of our search. They genuinely care about the care being given to your loved one. I can't say enough about the wonderfully trained staff and smoothness with which the facility is run.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who were pleased with the care we provided to their loved ones.

Very nice. But expensive

Very nice. But expensive

Judy Brown

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Autumn Leaves of Fossil Creek.

A very special place

I walked in on my first visit and the first thing I saw was a gathering of people around a gentleman playing the guitar and singing. I found it a warm and inviting atmosphere and very clean. The staff have been extremely nice to us even when I call just to check up on my father. He has been nothing but happy here every time I see him. I also love the different wallpaper trim that seperates the living sections. It helps dad identify where his room his easier. They have plenty of outdoor areas as well and that is an added bonus. I have nothing but good things to say about Autumn Leaves. No one wants to put there loved one in a memory care facility but if you have to this one is certainly worth a look.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed. Thank you, too, for your kind comments on our Life Engagement Program. We continually strive to get to know each resident on a personal level so that we may offer personalized memory care activities for every resident.

Respite Care

The Day Stay program and the Respite Care has been a life savor for both my mother-in-law and my husband and me.
Although, currently, those programs are what we are using, we know that the time will come when a permanent placement will be necessary, and will have no problem with this facility. The programs offered are wonderful and fun for the residents, with activates that stimulate the mind and the bodies. Staff are friendly and care about not only the residents, but the family members as well. The programs offered for the family are outstanding.

Judy Brown

We appreciate your positive remarks about our Adult Stay and Respite program. We know how important it is for caregivers to have a safe, engaging place for their loved ones while they handle other responsibilities. We hope to enjoy the company of your loved one again in the near future.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments about Autumn Leaves of Fossil Creek.

I was very pleased with what they had to offer and what they are doing.

I was very pleased with what they had to offer and what they are doing. I was pleased with the care they taking of my loved one. The food really looked delicious, it was well prepared and well presented. Activities can be difficult when dealing with Alzheimers patients, but I feel like they do try and do a pretty good job as well.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

The Perfect Fit for My Uncle

My uncle is 91 years old with "Alzheimer's Type Dementia". I found, the hard way, that a nursing home is not a good fit for this diagnosis and that mentally he declined at an alarming rate. Here at Autumn Leaves these past 2 months, I have seen him improve so very much. This place is like a home versus a "facility". It has spacious living areas which the residents enjoy; 2 beautiful cozy, themed dining rooms complete with designer fish tanks; a family room----just take the tour! They have a very well trained staff, a great nurse and medication aids-----best of all, my uncle is very happy there. We took him home for Christmas yesterday and he could hardly wait to get back, he didn't want to miss out on anything!

Judy Brown

This is great news! Thanks for sharing.

It's awesome, no nursing home smell s...

It's awesome, no nursing home smell so that was the first thing I noticed when I walked in there, they're very friendly. After checking other places I feel I'm getting a very good value, the care is great, it's very comforting to have her there because you still worry but they're watching after her like she's their own mother. I just like the set up and the way the rooms were set up, it was kind of all inclusive for any level of care, a lot of the other ones increase as the level of care increases so this worked much better. They have an education follow-up with everyone, once a month they host a support group for alzheimers at their facility, like the 3rd or 4th thursday once a month, they do a speaker and a dinner at night for the people like me who have people there. There's a lot of educational type things so you can learn about dementia/alzheimers and what stage they're at. They're all great people there and I really can't say enough good about them.

Things are real good!

Dad is settling into Autumn Leaves, we enjoy this place. Since we have no other place to compare it to I think they are five star! Just from hearing what others say about other places, everything has been real good with Autumn Leaves. We found Autumn Leaves through A Place For Mom who was really friendly and helpful.

Judy Brown

I really did like this facility. The...

I really did like this facility. They seem to keep the dignity of those residents.

Judy Brown

Thought mother might have some troubl...

Thought mother might have some trouble finding her way around. the hallways seem to wind around alot. Too many options on where to go.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community.

The Village at Silver Sage is a memory care senior living community just North of Ft. Worth, TX. The Village at Silver Sage is a distinctive presence in the community and provides a thoughtful and safe environment for seniors with memory challenges.