Tuscany Living Villas - Katy, TX

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. This was a nice, clean community. We were looking for a private room and all they had were semi-private rooms. So it just wasn't a good fit for my mom. I would recommend families tour as many places as they can before making a decision.

Saw this facility this morning. My visit had been schedule through A Place for Mom, but the director was not there. Staff gave a good tour. Director was to call me for follow up, but did not.

Great director and staff!

The facility is very clean and the food is plentiful. The staff, as well as my loved one's visitors, take him out for walks . to the store, and even to church. The director of the home is very engaged with the residents and even takes him along with her to run any errands he needs to run. However, my one complaint is that the supervision by the staff is not so good on the weekends. Other than that, it is a great place!

Good Tour of This Care Home

This is a nice care home, and my tour of it was a good one. Everyone went well. I had no issues, but unfortunately this was not the care home for my mother, and her needs.

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking place overall! The people seemed friendly, and the home was well kept and clean.

Glad we found Tuscany

Amanda and Amy are wonderful. Perfect place for our dad. Clean, spacious place. Great group of caregivers. We didn't know about residential place initially. Glad we found it. Moved dad from larger assisted living facility to here. Much better care and attention to his needs and the price is right.

Liked this place and Amanda...

Liked this place and Amanda who runs it very much.

This is a 5 star facility! ...

This is a 5 star facility! It is the next best option to having your parent in your own home. The staff are fantastic, and the place is clean, in nice order, and the residents are well groomed and looked after. I love this place!

Overall very nice

This is a clean, nice looking community, and the staff are very friendly. I can't make any comments on the care services or activities as they are not something that my mother utilizes. It was a very convenient location for us, and we're happy with the service.

Loved Amanda and her educat...

Loved Amanda and her education/background. Saw lots of staff interaction with clients. Friendly resident talked with me also. It is a little far away from my house. I wish the bedroom was larger and the back yard more landscaped. Looks just like a residence from front.

Really nice place. The Director was ...

Really nice place. The Director was very helpful. However, the room which was going to become available was very dark, 1 small window, and was right off the kitchen, which my mother would not have liked.

Our staff at Tuscany Living Villas makes sure to go the extra mile to make each of our residents feel at home. Our staff offers services that make sure our residents are safe, comfortable and cared for.
The services we offer include:
Onsite caregivers 24 hours a day
Weekly Housekeeping,Laundry Services
Dressing and Grooming Assistance
Medication management,Respectful
Caring and Well-trained Staff
Nutritional Meals and Snacks
Ambulance Assistance
Salon services available upon request
Home health available 24 hours a day