This place is the best of the best!!

I could never say enough great things about this place and everything they have done for my dad. They went above and beyond to accommodate his needs while he was in there care. They even went out of there way for myself and the family when we had stayed overnight with my dad. They made sure we where comfortable and even offered us meals with the residents. The place was so clean I could smell the freshness of the cleaner that the housekeeping team used. All i can say is you defiantly get what you pay for and I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for the best.

A good fit!

My mother is doing great since her move to this home. The administrator,[Removed], is wonderful. She is very proactive and gets things done. The place is clean and maintained well, they do laundry every day to make sure there are no smells. They have many activities like bingo, singing, and they even have a beautician. It has truly been a positive experience.

Convenient location

My mother is at Autumn Cove and doing alright. It is pretty clean, the best they can keep it I suppose. For me it was about convenience and it is close by so I am able to visit often. My mother is bedridden and unable to participate in any activities. She does not like the food, but she doesn't like any food, she is a picky eater. I would say the food is decent.

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a nice looking place, and the staff all seemed friendly and professional. This is definitely somewhere we would have considered as an option.

Good So Far

This is part of Bee Hive Idaho. My mother is there. I live in a different state than my mother but so far, everything seems to be going just fine. They play games like rummy and dominoes. It's been a little difficult for us to understand how the whole thing works. There are 6 of us kids and only one lives in Idaho so we're getting a lot of second hand information which isn't the community's fault.