Streamside Assisted Living - Nampa, ID

Streamside Assisted Living - Nampa, ID has yet not published prices.

Location Was Important To Me

I thought they were a nice and clean community. I did not see any problems and the person who gave me the tour was on time and professional. I was just looking for a place that was convenient for me to travel around.

A tour for mom's care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. We liked that staff members. We liked the cleanliness of the community. We are considering going back to this community for care. We would recommend that families tour this community for care for a loved one.

Not very impressed!!

I was not very impressed with this community at all when I was looking for my mother. It is one thing to look nice out the outside but when the quality of care is poor that speaks volume to me. There was residents who where waiting for a while for any kind of help from there room buzzer and no one ended up coming. That was all I needed to know and they I realized that this place was not the right fit for my mother in the end decision.

Moms doing good here

We really liked them, we went and visited several others and Streamside was great. We picked them mostly because of the cleanliness; we did exactyly what they told us to do, we smelled it, we watched how the staff interacted with the patients and looked at the meals. My mom is doing really good there, when we were visiting we did have a little snack, little dinner thing but ive never actually eaten there. She loves the food though, and shes gaining weight so her doctors just tickled. Sometimes she gets tired of them telling her what to do so some days she gets a little annoyed, but I don't see any reasons why it wouldn't continue to work for us.