Autumn Care of Cornelius - Cornelius, NC

Autumn Care of Cornelius - Cornelius, NC has yet not published prices.

Internet & CNA's

The internet system is seriously lacking. Should you bring your pc make sure your room assignment is close to the router--i.e., NOT the last room or last 2 rooms in a hall. Otherwise Wi-Fi connection is non-existent or continuously interrupted.
Also Autumn Care lacks staff as CNA's are seriously stretched. They are required by many residents to help, especially at night & many rightly complain of lengthy waits.

Autumn Care Cornelius

My Mother was admitted to Autumn Care of Cornelius for rehab after a hospitalization in early April of 2016. She passed in mid June and spent all her remaining days there with the exception of about 7 days she spent in the hospital. I can't say enough about this facility. The building is new, clean and decorated very nicely. I had dreaded the thought of my Mom going into a "nursing home" so my siblings and I were extremely involved in our Mother's care, were there at various hours a lot of the time and asked a lot of questions. It didn't take very long for us to be completely confident in her caretakers. The staff is excellent! I have never seen such a caring staff. They treated her with dignity and respect, honoring her wishes and caring for her as if she was a member of their respective families. They truly cared. I watched them come into her room one by one the day she passed to tell her good-bye and left her room in tears. You can not ask for anymore genuine caring staff.