Attentive Care - Babylon, NY has yet not published prices.

Less than attentive care

If I could give them less than 1 star I would! They are very unprofessional and rude! They left my grandmother sitting alone unable to move because her aide did not show up. Her aide understandably had family issues that needed to be attended to. But the agency did not send a replacement and was not communicative about the situation. [Removed] stated "no one is willing to come out this time of night." Excuse me?! ITS YOUR JOB AS AN AGENCY TO TAKE CARE OF THESE PEOPLE! Or at least let the client know what is going on that their aide can't make it in a timely manner. The shift started at 8pm. I finally got [Removed]on the phone at almost 11:30pm. When I called today I spoke with [Removed] who was incredibly rude and unprofessional and instead of kindly stating "I can't give you any information because unfortunately, you're not on an approved list. I'll have to speak to your grandmother beforehand." She cut me off when I tried to answer her questions and abruptly said "I can't speak to you. You're not approved have her call me."

I work in the health field. This is no way to speak to people let alone ones who need help AND ARE PAYING YOU! I would not recommend this place at all!!!

Provided the overnight care we needed

From the first conversation with Deborah C. I had confidence that this was a caring agency with people who really wanted to help. Our need was for overnight care for Mom, the hardest care to find and we were mostly very pleased. Had a few hiccups with caregivers being late but overall, they were very caring, compassionate and worked hard. I would recommend this agency and would use them again in a heartbeat.

I was very satisfied

I was very satisfied. They were on time and did everything that was asked. I would recommend the Attentive Care. It has been excellent. The cleanliness of the facility is excellent. It's always very clean. Everyone here is very nice and courteous. The staff does a great job. The value of Attentive Care is excellent. The care services and activities are excellent as well. Everything has been going great.

Companions $22 hour + $90 fee for nur...

Companions $22 hour + $90 fee for nurse assist.

Attentive Care is a highly trusted, locally owned and operated Licensed Home Care Services Agency. Our mission is to provide the most trusted home health care service which respects the rights and dignity of our patients and their families. We are licensed by the New York State Department of Health, as well as a member of the Better Business Bureau. We know that you will find Attentive Care sensitive to your needs as many thousands of clients have since 1977. We provide services at home, at the hospital, at health related facilities, and senior housing.
Services can be provided on a visit, hourly, daily, and live-in basis.