Seniors Helping Seniors - Roosevelt, NY

Seniors Helping Seniors - Roosevelt, NY has yet not published prices.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

I really liked them, but mom was sensitive to having a peer of hers help her. I thought they would have been better able to keep her socially engaged. I didn't like that the manager seemed a little less professional. She was a little more organic and free flowing, than another agency we chose. They didn't have as much of a support network, they didn't really have an office with a lot of staff. I still really liked them and I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

I found it much easier to find people...

I found it much easier to find people that were good for her in Florida than in New York which kind of surprised me but they're fine. I had used their agency last winter in Florida so I contacted them again up here. It was, again, the same kind of thing, until you find the right person and it was honestly the luck of the draw. I met the person at Sara that was good after I had already met and hired a person through here. It wasn't that one was necessarily better than the other or had access to better candidates it was just a matter of timing. We haven't had out change out people or anything else like that.

Seniors Helping Seniors is a private For-Profit Organization. Our mission is to improve the dignity and quality of life of our senior citizens by helping them remain independent in their home and community. It may be especially helpful to know that as a person gets older and wants to remain in their home, one may need a little more assistance with activities of daily living and home tasks, Seniors Helping Seniors tries to help our senior citizens maintain the highest level of independence possible.

We provide a variety of services to seniors (age 50 and older) residing in and around Nassau County: Towns include , Baldwin, New Hyde Park, Freeport, Garden City,Westbury, Elmont and Glen Cove.