Right at Home - Hicksville, NY

Right at Home - Hicksville, NY has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Dissatisfied Client!

[Name removed], Owner of Right at Home, is a very poor and unaccommodating businessman. The majority of the caregivers we have experienced are poorly trained and irresponsible. The website is all fluff for PR and falsely depicting the agency, there is nothing "exemplary" about the dozen or so caregivers we have experienced. We have had folks who arrive late, need to leave early, step out of the house while leaving the client unattended, arrive to work sick, bring in their germs into house, incompetent with minimal social skills with lower IQ than the elderly patient they look after, etc. More disturbing, the agency fails to check in with the family or aides to ensure a positive experience. I understand it's a business, but the lack of compassion or empathy is a major turn off. It has been a merry-go-round of poor aides, one after the other. Not a reliable agency, I would suggest looking elsewhere!

I don't know if you want a review of the agency or of the worker that they sent.

The agency brought an excellent worker, but after that, it was impossible to speak to anyone at the agency, I would usually be told that the person I wanted to speak with was at a meeting, and they never returned my call. However, I still have the same person caring for my husband 36 hours per week. She is doing an excellent job and is a very hard worker. We are very pleased with HER.

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.

We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.

Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Our caregivers are tested and professionally trained through our exclusive Right at Home CERT ProgramSM (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program).

We will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls homePrivate Residence An Independent Senior Living Community An Assisted Living or Group Home A Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home) A hospital, acute care, rehabilitation, or hospice facility