Atria Woodbridge doesn't have memory, but Atria golden Creek does, so they can move the senior from one facility to another as needed.
This place seems more expensive than all others I've seen

Busy Living

My loved one really likes this place. She is very happy with the area it's close to things that are important to her. The dining room is beautiful and meals are pretty good too! The activities calendar is always full! There is always something going on every day! You get to pick and choose what you would like to participate in. the staff is wonderful and easy to talk to. I would recommend this community to anyone looking.

We are not fond of the staff.

The main concern we have with this community is that the caregivers service quality is not the best. They are not quick to respond and they do not seem kind. The food is good and they keep the community clean. They offer daily activities.

My tour guide was on time and ready to show me the community. They gave me a proper walk through. I thought the community was just fine but I was not getting a comfy feeling of the place. It was just not as warm and narrowed them out.

A cut above in senior living

I have my Mother living here. They do a pretty good job but like lots of places make promises to do things that are very slow to happen. It would be helpful if they reinforced programs,activities,tours,activities etc with residents regularly. Older people forget and need to be reminded.
Food is good. Staff could spend a little more time with new and difficult tenants.
There are pluses and minisuses on most senior living places. Atria would score higher if they paid a little closer attention to the needs of tenants.

Perfect Community

My mother is doing well, it has been a hard adjustment, but Atria is a wonderful community. Everybody has been great to work with. There are wonderful activities offered. The food is amazing. I really feel very blessed to have found this community, Our experiences has been outstanding.

Atria Woodbridge review

after many visits to different assisted living facilities to be exact ten places, we concluded that Atria Woodbridge offered what we were looking for to fulfill our Mother's needs.
She has now been living at Atria Woodbridge for one month, and we can't say enough about the love, care, and kindness it gives to our Mother. needless to say she has had some challenges with health and the move but it all has been met with satisfying assistance.
It's staff is always available for whatever she may need, nursing care, the food is wonderful with a large menu selection, there's entertainment , music, outings daily, beautiful gardens which are very well kept. And, I am greeted with a smile every time I walk through the door!
We couldn't be happier with the choices we made...

Never rec'd a callback

I liked the atmosphere and the people both on staff and the residents. I fear however, that my mother is at the edge of their care level and would be recommended for skilled nursing too soon. Though the marketing person had a list of callback items, I never rec’d a callback.

Nice and Friendly Staff

The staff is nice and friendly. They were accommodating to us when we first arrived. The food is good and they offer different activities. We love this facility and are very pleased to be apart of them

Really Good

The Atria Woodbridge was really good. They were very accommodating to what my loved one needed. All of the staff members were fine and real friendly, so there is not much to complain about with this place.

Nice location

This facility is in a nice location. It is beautiful, the grounds are beautiful, and it is well maintained. The staff is helpful and they really care. This facility has a rather large community and I am not sure why they don't have more staff.

Great place! Mom and Dad are well taken care of and happy. Lots of activities and opportunities for seniors to have a voice in how things are run.

Wish they had more 2 bedroom units and rooms overlooking courtyards.

just convalescent care

My mother has had been a resident of the atria woodbridge facility for a number of years, but recently we have moved her to a different independent living facility. When we first found Atria Woodbridge, it was a heart place with residents living indepently. However, probably do to the state of the ecomony, the are now accepting residents with Alzheimer's and those that need around the clock care. The quality of the overall care as well as the staff has diminished significantly. Atria Woodbridge now resembles a convalescent care home instead of an independent living facility.
There is a high level of turnover in staff, and this includes leadership roles. Caregiver staff includes waiters and kitchen staff that is not trained for cafe giving.
There is minimal offering of activities as there activit director is not engaged with residents and most activities have a childish, birthday party feel. These are adults not two year olds.
Services offered have also decreased. Due to the increasing number of residents that require focused and routine attention, the independent residents are now experiencing less than quality services, longer response times. Quality of dinning area experience and food also is more like a cafateria with little options and lack of creativity.
The fact that Atria Woodbridge leadership is disengaged with its residents shows that this facility, which could be the flagship of its So Cal locations is quickly becoming nothing more than convalescent facility.
My mother has moved to a location that is a little further for our family, but she is extremely pleased and the leadership is engaged with both residents and their families.

Katy Miller

Hi, Jay. We value your feedback and would like to continue this conversation. If you’d like to discuss your experience further, we invite you to reach us directly at [removed].

Very nice community. Space not available for the time frame for respite care need.

There is a bigger variety of apt sizes here than in Golden Creek. They have not gone through that recent remodel so they are more generic and plan. The common areas here, though, were all very beautiful and well-kept. Very nice surroundings and very nice people.

Wonderful facility, great people

My father is really thriving at Atria. After the recent loss of his wife and then a fall and nearly three months in a rehab facility he was in poor shape when he arrived. He has gained weight and begun to make friends there. Most of the residents there are mentally alert and friendly and he finds them fun to talk to.

The physical surroundings are wonderful. There are all kinds of public rooms, including a library with an aquarium. The dining room is large and bright and the staff is wonderfully accommodating. There are no set meal times! That is a big plus for him. His room has a huge window that looks over a grassy area with trees.

All of the staff is friendly and has been extremely helpful. They respond quickly when he calls and have been diligent about keeping me informed of any concerns (I live in another city). The only problem has been transportation to medical appointments, which has to be arranged two weeks in advance, which really only works for routine appointments. But when he needed a ride to the emergency room at short notice they did provide it.

The activities are not to his taste--he has never been a "joiner"-- but I see other people enjoying them when I visit.

High quality, very clean and great location!

They staff there is really great. The rooms are really nice. It's just a very nice facility. Everything is high quality, very clean and a great location. Everyone seems really nice.

very welcoming

The staff and residents at Atria Woodbridge were very welcoming. They went out of their way to make my mom feel comfortable and at home.

incredibly friendly

The place at Atria Woodbridge is incredibly clean, very immaculate. The staff is incredibly friendly as well.

There are a couple of things I would improve. For one, I think that when someone comes in, they need more of an introduction to get them oriented to how things operate. It took mom a while to figure how when and how to do certain things.

Second, mom is really struggling right now with the food. They are old people. They complain that the vegetables are too hard, the food is not always hot, etc. They also are getting a little fancy with the food, where as I think they would prefer simple classics done right.

Despite a couple of small areas for improvement, overall we are very happy and impressed with Atria Woodbridge, especially the friendliness of everyone there.

Kate Vance

It is so great to hear your appreciation of our incredible staff and clean community. We would like to make you aware of our monthly “Food for Thought” meetings where our residents are invited to make suggestions and comments about the current menu and even share recipes and sample new menu items. Please also feel free to email us directly with questions and concerns at [removed], including “Atria Woodbridge” in your subject line so we may quickly include the right people in the correspondence. We appreciate your feedback and are here to help!

They didn't seem to have quite enough staff

This was independent living with a little assistance. When we were independent it was a four, and when we needed more care, I would give it a three. They didn't seem to have quite enough staff to keep up with a resident dealing with incontinence. They had a lot of younger girls there as well, and they seemed to have a hard time transferring him.

I really like Atria Woodbridge. I'm v...

I really like Atria Woodbridge. I'm very happy for my father in law to be there. I'm happy with the services, as well as friendliness of staff, and cleanliness of the facility. I really like the sugar free cookies and the many healthy snacks they offer. Please never take those away.

Looked very nice!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was the second Atria facility we toured and I thought they were both excellent! It is a nice looking community, very clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed friendly and professional. They are definitely worth a look if you looking into care options!

Be careful

My mother-in-law was a resident for 4 years till 12/13. She enjoyed the activities and made several wonderful friends. All was fine until my MIL needed extra care. In dec. of 2013 we out her in level 3 care. Unfortunately for us the care that was promised was not given. My MIL fell 4x in the last week she was there. She had a bad fall on 12/18/13 and I removed her to a residential facility where she could get better care. I am still waiting for answers to questions that have been ignored. I was forced to contact the State of Calif. social services licensing dept. in regards to my mother-in-laws care. My mother- in- law is now bed ridden because of her last fall. Atria was supposedly notifying me that her needs could not be met by the staff there. I never was notified (they said I was) and the result was a bad fall for her. Still waiting to find out some answers. Not sure I ever will get them..............Atria?

Beautiful Independent living facility.

The staff at Atria made the transition for my Father into the beautiful Independent living facility very easy. Everyone is very kind and welcoming. My Father is doing well and has enjoyed his new home so far. My family and I could not of asked for more. We decided on the deluxe studio for our Father and it is very comfortable and has everything that you would need. The food is excellent and the menu is varied so you have many selections. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained so it's a nice place to go out and walk or just sit for a nice place to visit. We are very happy with all of the services so far. Great job Atria. A place for Mom was also very helpful and made our shopping experience easy. It's a wonderful service and I would recommend it to all.

no memory care

no memory care

Kate Vance

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Woodbridge. You are correct, Atria Woodbridge does not currently offer Memory Care, although I encourage you to visit our sister community Atria Golden Creek, which is also located in Irvine and offers Memory Care. Please email us at [removed] if you have any questions that we can answers regarding our Memory Care services or Atria Golden Creek.

Nice Place with a Very Professional Staff

They were very professional. It was a very nice place. It was nice, it was quite it was a little bit upscale. They were very professional. We did like it but the only thing there was that particular spot didn't have memory care. Also, my dad had friends in Laguna Woods which is not far but we found a place that was more convenient.

Atria had just been redone. I think the cost was higher than a couple of the others so it was a great spot. It felt a little quieter and my dad is pretty social so the social nature of the place, the care offered and certainly the geography were factors in our decision.

I am so happy with the personnel and ...

I am so happy with the personnel and care that the staff at Atria Woodbridge give to my mother and to my family. They made what was an emotional and potentially difficult experience as smooth and comfortable as possible. I can, without reservation, say that they went the extra distance with a variety of need for my mother to make her feel welcome and "at home". I can't recommend them highly enough!

Good Value

I'm not the person living there, it's my sister. I think they provide a lot of value for the money it's just that my sister is not taking advantage of it. The activities are great, but again, my sister is not participating. They have movies, bingo, excursions off the premises - they have a very good program there. I would certainly recommend it. I just thought they were very warm towards the residents there and they've been very cooperative with us.

Great community. Beautifully maintain...

Great community. Beautifully maintained both in and out.

Saw previously very nice facility. C...

Saw previously very nice facility. Clean, all needs would be covered. No respite care to see if he likes, have to bring furniture for tryout.

Newer facility ... nice common areas....

Newer facility ... nice common areas. Bedroom appears smaller than Inn at the Park. Know friends parents who have been here & liked it.

I really liked this place. The one be...

I really liked this place. The one bedroom was very nice as well as the studio I was shown that had a fireplace.

Life at Atria Woodbridge provides hassle-free living with top-notch services and amenities that allow residents to enjoy life to the fullest. We employ a dedicated concierge to assist residents with any needs. Our social dining atmosphere is not only an important part of everyone's life but also an opportunity to catch up with friends.

Our goal at Atria Woodbridge is to provide resort-style senior living where residents engage in an independent lifestyle and thrive every day. This commitment from our 24-hour care staff serves as the basis for this assisted living community. We focus on quality as our number one priority, which is reflected in our outstanding assisted living community.

Take time to relax and reflect in one of our many private areas, or socialize through card games with neighbors, a quick bite to eat in our 24-hour bistro, a quiet conversation in our full library, or during one of our many professional musical performances. Invite friends and family for a stroll through our rose garden, or join us for outings to the beach or sight-seeing tours. We even offer an on-site Day Spa for added relaxation.

License #306002680