AtHomeCare - Murfreesboro, TN

AtHomeCare - Murfreesboro, TN has yet not published prices.

Helpful and accommodating

Finaily some good help

I like the fact that I am notified when the schedule has to be altered. Jenifer , my care giver gives me regular updates and shows an extreme amount of compassion for my parents. I don't worry when I know she has been there which at this point means a lot to me. The staff has been very accommodating in all aspects of this transition . It is good to speak with intelligent life instead of a computer program for updates . Everyone I have communicated with has been very helpful and prompt. Thanks again for all the help.

My name is Melissa Warren; I am the Owner of @HomeCare.

Our company is different than any others you see in the local marketplace because we’re owner-operated by longtime Murfreesboro resident Melissa Warren. That means we’re hands-on and involved in your family member’s care and satisfaction---all day every day.

“We provide our clients what they want most---to remain in their own homes as independently as possible, with their own familiar possessions, neighbors and schedules,” said Warren. “What we do can’t be learned from a book…it comes from the heart. We truly care.” We provide top-quality professional caregiving services throughout Rutherford County and middle Tennessee. Our professional office and caregiving staff has been developed and trained over the past four-and-a-half years.

Rutherford County is full of older adults dealing with the challenges of aging. According to the National Family Caregivers Association’s latest data, Tennessee has nearly 600,000 adult sons and daughters struggling to provide family caregiving to their aging parents.

We know that as people age, they often have to deal with health and mobility issues, and sometimes living alone after losing a spouse. While many do not need a companion 24/7, ongoing assistance with transportation to church and doctor’s appointments, help with laundry and housekeeping, and even personal care, can provide the independence so many want and need.