All About Care - Nashville, TN

All About Care - Nashville, TN has yet not published prices.

The caretakers were excellent and conducted themselves very professionally. They were able to care for my mother without involving her space.

Attentive, kind, caring, prompt

Good – continuity important.

Would not reccommend

Not the best place would not reccomend. They require no experience to work for them so alot of caregivers do not knw what they are getting theirselves into. No consistency , alot of ppl in and out of your house.
New managment recently,which is horrible. The new operations manager came from redlobsters. Owner is naive is not the brightest crayon in the box.
Do not waste your money here.
Friendly caregivers they just need more training or some experience before being trusted with someone

Review of All About Care

When looking for sitting services for my father who was end stage Alzheimer's Disease, I came across All About Care. They assured me that they had numerous male caregivers with ample experience to meet my needs. They even brought in 2 caregivers to meet me that would be the primary people involved. I hired them.

After several weeks and numerous caregivers I saw that the above was not true. There was no continuity with scheduling- many different people. The majority had no experience in Alzheimer's care. One even asked the care associate at the Alzheimer's Unit if he could shadow for a day to see what to do. Others were more interested in spending their time on their phones and not giving care.

Tender Hearts Caregivers of Middle Tennessee employs the highest quality Caregivers who provide the finest non-medical home health personal assistance and companion care to our clients. It is our mission statement to provide the best non-medical home services to our clients so they can live with comfort, dignity, independence and safety.

Regards,