Senior Helpers - Franklin, TN

Senior Helpers - Franklin, TN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Great care, easy process!

We used Senior Helpers for my dad, to give my mom a little reprieve from her daily care taking duties, and the process couldn't have been easier! They answered all my questions and kept me informed along the way. The 2 care givers that we had were personable, and easy to talk to. My dads routine wasn't interrupted at all. I will definitely use them again, and would highly recommend them!!

Poor management

Senior Helpers overworks their experienced caregivers. When they couldn't send a qualified second caregiver, they just piled more hours on the first person. [removed] Would not recommend.

some really good caregivers and some really bad ones

With Senior Helpers we've had some really good caregivers and some really bad ones. The biggest problem is they send some people with no experience. The say all the caregivers are trained specifically for dementia care and that is not true - they watch a video - I don't call that training. There are some that have never worked as a caregiver that show up. Some have also just been lazy and irresponsible. Two caregivers have actually left mom alone, left before their shift was over and locked mom in the house. I would have not known if not for the nanny cam. They have had several they have sent that are just priceless though. But I think they get paid so little that the good ones end up quitting.

Don't waste your time.

Working with Senior Helpers was full of ups and downs. We used them for a while but are no longer using their services. Some caregivers were good while others were terrible. The agency did react quickly to rectify any issues but overall the services were a bit mediocre. ii would not recommend to a friend.

Decent service

I used this service temporarily while my regular caregiver was unavailable, and honestly I just was not too impressed with them. The caregivers they sent were friendly enough, but seemed a little inexperienced. I also had a mix-up with the office staff regarding the billing. All that being said I appreciated that they were able to fill in for my regular caregiver, and I would use them again in the future if the need arises.