Home Instead Senior Care - Mount Juliet, TN

Home Instead Senior Care - Mount Juliet, TN has yet not published prices.

We've Had Several Issues

Home Instead came with a very good reputation, but unfortunately, our experience has not matched that. We have had several issues with the caregivers there, including people arriving late or staying late, Staying on their phones during shifts, lying about shift times, and not allowing my loved one to get up. One caretaker would not let my loved one get up and walk in his own house for fear he would fall. When he tried to get up, she would immediately make him sit back down. Some of the caregivers were great and got along really well with my loved one, but most have not been very good. I feel that another service might be a better fit for us.

A good service

The caregivers that came out to the house were all friendly and on time. We were not always able to get the same caregiver all the time. If there was going to be a different caregiver they came out to the house and introduced them. They helped my friend with some personnel needs, light housework , some cooking and companionship. They made setting up the service easy and they always returned my calls. This is a good service if your loved one has mild to moderate dementia as all except one of our caregivers did not seem qualified to handle advanced stage dementia.

Great service, but it didn't last!

Though my loved one caused some distress with the staff, they were excellent at doing what they could to cater to my loved one's needs and requests. Overall, they did a pretty good job, given the circumstances!

Positive experience.

Home Instead did a good job and they did what they said they were going to do. I had to stop services because I only needed help an hour a day and the minimum of four hours a day was becoming too expensive. I would recommend them.

Good Home Care Agency

Everything went very well for my parents, during the time they were receiving home care from this agency. I was satisfied with all the help they provided my parents with. They would help with cooking, cleaning, and some personal care. It was a good experience and everything went well. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Friendly caregivers

The staff does a great job of communicating with the family at Home Instead. The caregivers that have been sent out so far have been very friendly and capable. We love the one on one attention that our loved one receives.

They did exactly what we wanted.

They did exactly what we wanted. She really enjoyed the lady they sent, and everything went smoothly.

They seem to do a pretty good job.

They seem to do a pretty good job. They are reliable, and I haven't had any issues with billing. I would give them a four or a five. We are pretty happy with them.

very good

They are very good. They are very flexible with my dad and his hours, willing to work however they can to provide him the care and service that he needs. They are very good at proactively communicating with me to let me know how he is doing, what's going on, get my take and feedback on things, etc. It has really been a very positive experience and I highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care.