Preferred Care at Home of North Davidson and Sumner Counties - Gallatin, TN

Preferred Care at Home of North Davidson and Sumner Counties - Gallatin, TN has yet not published prices.

• 24/7 availabilty
  • Transportation
  • Companion Care
  • Live-In or Overnight Care

Preferred Care at Home was exceptional

My family had a great experience using Preferred Care at Home and highly recommend them for your senior care needs.

Richard Patterson

Blake, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure to serve your mom and your family. Wishing you all the best!

My worker [name removed] has been awesome in helping me pick the right options for my mom. Even though we are building an apt for my mom @ our house, [name removed] has called me several time to check on our progress and remind me he can still help even for short respite times for me. This is an awesome service

Great job!

[Removed] and her team do a great job! The service and peace of mind they provide to our family is invaluable! They specialize in understanding your families specific elder care needs and applying a tailored in home care plan. I'm so thankful I found them.

Dave,

Thank you for the kind words. It is absolutely our pleasure and privilege to join families when they need some extra help.

A staff who truly cares!

There are many places in the local area who can take care of your loved ones. But the staff at Preferred Care truly care about their clients. They always do a great job and I never have to worry about my elderly mother. This peace of mind is so important for those of us who still have an 8-5 job. And they are so accommodating when something unexpected comes up and you need their help. I would highly recommend Preferred Care to anyone!

David,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is absolutely our privilege to join families when they need some extra help. Your Mom is a gem!

Horrible Company

TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, RUDE, UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY !!! I would not let them take care of my dog!!!

I would not recommend this in home care company we can't get some of the caregivers are unprofessional and look dirty

Professional Interview

My interview with this home care agency went well. The person that came over to interview my parents was on time and very professional. The interview person was very kind and made the process easy. It was a good experience, but their prices were a little out of our price range.

Attentive Staff

The staff at Preferred Care at Home took great care of my mother while she was at my home. They always where on time and very attentive to her needs. I have no complaints and would use there services again in the future.

So far things are working out fine.

So far things are working out fine. They have proven to be helpful and reliable. We have been happy with their service.

They were fine, we had no problems,

They were fine, we had no problems, except one time they weren't able to fill a short notice shift. The caregivers were wonderful, we still keep in touch with a few.

Great Experience with this company

We initially used this company to help with my mom's care. They worked with us for over two years in providing care-givers for her. Two of the caregivers became like family. Pat [removed] was great in working with us to provide caregivers that fit our situation and my mom's personality. Since my mom has passed away, she has worked with us on some short-term care for my dad after surgeries and hospitalizations. I would recommend her and her company to anyone in need of caregivers.

Caring

Very caring and professional. I felt confident in having them in the home.
Warm and understanding of all the situations,
Highly reccomend.

Very Much On The Ball!

At the time I was actually looking into nursing home options for my Mom. After exploring my options I decided that keeping my Mom at home would be best. When getting in touch with Preferred Care at Home they definitely seemed like a great company. The caregiver helps my Mom with things that Mom can't do and is constantly making sure things are up to par. She helps my Mom cook and keeps the house clean. The caregiver provides transportation for my Mom whenever she wants to get out of the house and I couldn't be happier. I really appreciate this agency and their diligence to take great care of my Mom.

Laurie has been a great choice. My wife gets along with her all the time and Laurie helps keeping her busy. This has giving me the time off and the time to do he things i need to do and will be using her more as we get into spring and summer.

Very friendly caregivers

We had a great experience with this service. The caregivers they sent were very caring, very loving, and were able to handle all of the care needs and requests that our loved one had.

We are a local and family-owned business serving the needs of seniors in Sumner, Davidson, and Wilson Counties. Now in our 8th year of operation, Preferred Care at Home is the proud recipient of the Best of In-Home Care Award from SeniorAdvisor for 3 years in a row. Our experienced caregivers are the best in the industry and our customer service is both personable and responsive. We provide care based around your needs and schedule, and we have clients who we visit for just 4 hours per week all the way up to 24/7 and everything in between. It is our mission to improve the lives of our seniors by providing caregivers that truly become friends to them rather than simply caretakers. Services include companionship, meal preparation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, transportation, Parkinson’s Care, Alzheimer’s Care and more. Call today for a no-pressure no-cost in-home assessment!