Helping Hands Support Center - Hermitage, TN

Helping Hands Support Center - Hermitage, TN has yet not published prices.

[name removed] was a pleasure to work with. She was conscientious and consistent in her appointments with my mother.

Spoke to [name removed] rate is $17 an hour with 4 hour minimum. Have provided information to sister-in-law for consideration while brother is at work. Offers adl's plus laundry cleaning meal prep

Great Home Care Agency

This is a great home care agency, and my husband is doing very well since he started to receive services from this agency. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. He really likes the care givers. They are great, and very helpful. It has been a great experience, and I would recommend this home care agency.

I don't know much about the workings of Helping Hands, but I do know that ReSheena [Removed] has been a Godsend to my wife and I. She is caring and patient with my wife's various and sometimes confusing demands and needs, while keeping the house clean and neat. All that allows me to continue working at my job and doing the other things around the house that need to be done. She also maintains close contact with the hospice to update them on her observations and my wife's current condition.

I don't know what else to say that wouldn't start to sound trite and redundant.

They have been very nice.

They have been very nice. I haven't had any issues so far. They showed up when they were supposed to and so far are working out okay.

Good Home Care

This is really good home care and everything is working out very well. They have been very good to work with. She has adjusted well to the home care coming into the home to help her. She really likes the care giver. The care giver comes and helps her with daily activities and sits with her and talks to her. It has been a good experience and I recommend it.

Short but sweet!

We only ended up using Helping Hands for a short period of time before Mom went into the hospital. The experience was great. They came in and picked up exactly where we needed them to. I would definitely recommend.