At Home Senior Solutions - Medford, OR

At Home Senior Solutions - Medford, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of At Home Senior Solutions

Our family couldn't be more pleased with choosing at home senior solutions. We got them to help with dad's care and housework as mom was unable. During this time level of care and professionalism was excellent. As things progress, we needed to step up the level of care to around the clock at a moments notice which they were able to do without issues or hassles. Whoever came into our home treated the family with the atlas care and respect. Now that dad has passed, we have them coming in three times per week to assist mom around the house. Let me tell you she is not an easy person to please, but she couldn't be happier, and she has them do everything! That they have listed that they have to say they will do. As things progress with mom, we will need to step up the care again with her too. I'm confident we will receive the best care from their staff. Special thanks to their supervisor [Name removed], as she frequently checks in and the sisters the situation to ensure the upmost care is given and has even taken on shifts. With her extra care/professionalism and attention to detail puts this company over the top.

Review of At Home Senior Solutions

According to my father, they were all compassionate and caring when they attended to him and I am certain that if I hadn't met some others, this list would have been larger.

Review of At Home Senior Solutions

Marcella of At Home Senior Solutions takes great care of my mother and is a good friend to her. She is always available as is [Name removed], love them both.

Review of At Home Senior Services

My family has used At Home Senior Solutions for over a year. I must publicly thank them for the great service to our parents. [Name removed] has been so compassionate and caring and is a great blessing to us all.

Review of At Home Senior Solutions

My mother's helper, [name removed] is absolutely the best (from At Home Senior Solutions)

Review of At home Senior Solutions

Caregivers are so caring. Always aware of area of concern, always doing thing without asking. We don't know what we would do with out our caregiver. I appreciate everything they do they are always on time and in good spirit.

Review at home senior solutions

I am very happy with this agency and my caregivers for my wife. They are always there and really know what they are doing. They make her feel great!

Review of At Home Senior Solutions - Medford, OR

I am very happy with this agency and my caregivers for my wife. They are always there and really know what they are doing. They make me feel great.

Review of At Home Senior Solutions - Medford, OR

[Removed] has been so good with my husband. She is an top of what needs to be done, She has helped him get better with his mobility and speech. [Removed] includes him in activities, she is wonderful to have and we do not want to lose her.

knee replacement

I needed this service after knee replacement surgery. As my knee got better I was able to reduce the hours of assistance appropriate to my needs. That worked out very well. I would use their services again if needed.

They were helpful and reliable.

They were helpful and reliable. We used them for a short time on a temporary basis. I would definitely use them again. There was only one little faux pas that happened, but other than that, I would give them a four.