Senior Helpers of Redding - Redding, CA

Senior Helpers of Redding - Redding, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Very Happy With the Owner and Helper

I was very happy with the owner and I was happy with the helper, Karen,. I thought she was a really good match but my mom decided that she didn't want any help.

She was told she had Alzheimer's by her doctor that diagnosis has been changed. It's just deep depression.

The cost was a little high for what we were using them for which was just like grocery shopping or housework. We weren't having them help with medications and whatever else they usually do. If the needs would have gone up it would have been fine. I think it was about $19.50 an hour.

Care provider a good person...

Care provider a good personality match. Twice per week for 3-4 hrs each day. Groceries, cooking and cleaning mostly. So thankful for the help!

Senior Helpers provides in home, non medical care and companionship for senior citizens. Our goal is to allow seniors to live in dignity in their own home for as long as possible.

We provide our services from as few as 3 to 4 hours per day, up to 24/7 and live in care. We also provide Peace of Mind Visits from one hour per day. Our services are non contractual, so services can be changed at any time with reasonable notice.

Our caregivers are experienced and go through a rigorous screening and interviewing process which includes personal and employment references and criminal background checks. Caregivers are employees, and are insured and bonded, and those who provide personal care are licensed.