24/7 BrightStar - Chico, CA has yet not published prices.

24/7 brightstar is in home care services and it working out very very well for us the poeple are very nice and they make sur she is taking care of in a timely manner i would recommend if your loved one would like in home care it very good to know that the person is right there taking care of your loved one..

Service was very good and extremely helpful during a difficult time for our family. Caregivers were extremely kind and helpful, and most had some nursing training, which was helpful.

Recommend this service to anyone needing help caring for a loved one.

We are very satisfied

We are very satisfied with the employees who have come to our home from Bright Star.
They have been very helpful and kind in helping to care for my Mom. They have given us
lots of good insight in caring for the elderly in ways I hadn't thought of. Thank you!!

Thorough!

They were much more thorough than the last service I used. I would give them 5s all the way around. I only got to use them a couple of times but they were very thorough.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.