Interim HomeStyle Services - Redding, CA

Interim HomeStyle Services - Redding, CA has yet not published prices.

Good

While the came I think they were good. The frustrating part for me is there was a hospitalization for my mother and they were unable to find someone to take care of my father in a pinch. We had to place him in a nursing home for a respite stray. I couldn't depend on Interim HomeStyle Services for that.

Passion for what they do

Heather Newsome is friendly, sweet, caring, warm, and attentive and in tune with what our loved one needed. She really gave him all the time in the world and you can tell that she truly has a passion for what she does. Interim is a very reliable, dependable and fast service. We are very happy with them.

We have been providing the highest quality in-home care with qualified caregivers in Shasta County since 1994: serving Redding, Anderson, Palo Cedro, Cottonwood, Shasta Lake City and the surrounding areas. We are able to provide in-home care to your loved ones in their home or a family member’s home, senior living community or assisted living facility. For families who wish to have one on one care for their elderly loved one in a hospital or skilled nursing setting, Interim HomeStyle Services of Redding can accommodate each situation.

Interim HomeStyle Services has a commitment to educating seniors and their families regarding in-home care and their caregiving options. Education is the key in making an informed decision; which will in turn make the entire experience a positive one.

We have earned the trust of our clients and families, and we continue to respect our seniors by helping them age in a way that offers the enriched quality of life they deserve. Because, above all else, we value the uniqueness of every individual we care for.