Arcadia Home Care and Staffing - Redding, CA

Arcadia Home Care and Staffing - Redding, CA has yet not published prices.

Awesome

Great Staffing!!!

good experience

Dad did not like the first person that came out, but they took care of the situation and got a different person that worked out well.

Dad is not with them currently as he had a medical emergency and is now in rehab.

Overall it was a very positive experience and I would recommend Arcadia Home Care and Staffing.

Not totally reliable.

The first time they came it was fine, the person was nice, and showed up, no problems. The second time when I really needed her here. I wasn't sure what time she was going to be there. Three hours later she had never showed up. Luckily I happened to have a family member sitting with my loved one. When I called she told me that she dropped the ball, and it was her fault, she meant to call me when the person called out, and got distracted, but that could have been a bad situation.

I’d want families to know though that they can rely totally on this service

Sometimes, depending on who’s working, there may be concerns with the food preparation. I’d want families to know though that they can rely totally on this service and to call them right away! My mom is on the waiting list for a community, but this is a great help right now.