Personal Home Care - Salem, OR

Personal Home Care - Salem, OR has yet not published prices.

Warning!

If I could give this business a negative score, I would. The "skilled" workers have not been properly trained. They complain about being tired, having a lot of aches and pains, and discuss their personal problems. There was a lack of communication, a lack of professionalism, and disrespect was shown to the client. This is really scaled back to everything that happened. If you care about the person you are trying to find help for, don't go through Personal Home Care.

Great Value!

I think we go more than what we paid for. I really, truly do. The help that my mother recieved was just phenomenal. The girl that was helping was great with my mother and father. Anything that my mother asked her to do, she did willingly. I was sorry to hear that she quit.

Personal Home Care has provided in-home care services throughout Oregon since 1985. This provides our customers with the best possible care from a staff knowledgeable in the needs of our clients.

Our first goal is to provide you with a caregiver who is fully capable of meeting your needs and with whom you feel comfortable. We realize that a person who works with you in your home must be someone you can develop a good working relationship with. We will work closely with you, your family and your physician to assure that you are provided the best care possible