Aston Gardens at Sun City Center - Sun City Center, FL

Peace of mind living

I became disabled at the age of 58. Where do you go? I moved to Aston Gardens, Sun City Center in 2012. Not able to stand in the kitchen to cook? No need, we have a dining room with lots of food choices. Having a hard time walking? We have buses with wheelchair lifts to take you shopping. Looking for activities? I can not name them all! We have exciting trips off site as well as many right here in the clubhouse. Is cleaning your home getting to be too much? Housekeeping! Once a week, a housekeeper will come by and clean and put fresh linens on your bed. There are so many positive features, I could go on but, you get the idea. For peace of mind, come to Aston Gardens, Sun City Center.

Great Visit at Aston Gardens North

I visited my grandmother, Connie [Removed], earlier this month and had an AMAZING time. I was pleasantly surprised with how lively and active all of the residents were, and had so much fun with them. I was treated wonderfully by all of the staff, who were both very professional but very personable. One of them even lent me some gear to go fishing. I can't wait to come back and visit again!

A testament to a wonderful life of independent living

We have been part of The Aston Gardens at Sun City Center Family for over nine months. Every day here has been a real treat. Staff members are dedicated and caring of our every need. Even more satisfying is the pleasant demeanor and concern for our well being by employees.

We have met many other residents at dining and through the many activities offered to us. As a result we have formed great new bonds and friendships.

Helpful Staff, and guest accommodation.

My Grandfather lives at Aston Gardens and we have always enjoyed visiting him. The staff is amazing and they even have a guest suite that we can rent since we fly in from Chicago.

Review of Aston Gardens in Sun City Center, FL

After looking at different retirement homes and apartments we chose Aston Gardens at Sun City Center. From the beginning, the staff made us feel at home. There are a variety of programs and trips offered that we can enjoy with out new friends. Our club house is spacious with many rooms including a large dining room and a ball room for events plus smaller room for activities. We are so pleased that we elected to come here.

Review of Aston Gardens in Sun City Center, FL

I've lived here 3 years and am very happy. I have met some lovely people who have become good friends. The activities director keeps us very happy and I am well fed. The entire staff is very caring.

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center, FL

Aston Gardens, located in Sun City Center, FL is home to several hundred interesting, intelligent residents from many states. Activities here are appointments to attend musicals, theaters, lectures and movies as we choose. Management is efficient and caring. Our apartments, located in 10 buildings, are attractive and comfortable. Food is wholesome and satisfying. Senior Citizens seem happy and comfortable and friendly!

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center, FL

I truly love living here! I'm alone and need companionship. I've surely found it here! I play bridge two to three times a week here; have transportation available when needed; take frequent planned bus trips to dinners out or to countless other fun and interesting places; have lovely apartment with a great view; take exercise classes; use the gym onsite; use the lovely heated pool; have on-site transportation always available; most important, no cooking or housecleaning for me! And no home repairs either! Great staff!!! Great Parties!!!

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center, FL

Best place to live when you're not longer capable of household duties, etc. Social life is excellent and people are very friendly.

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center, FL

This property is well maintained in doors and outdoors! Teh dinning, maintenance, security, maids, administrators are all kind, patient and excellent!

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center, FL

I have lived here for 2 1/2 years. Nothing is perfect! However, the management is a '10' on a scale of 1-10. The dining room staff is "9.5". Maintenance is a "9". Overall this Aston Gardens is the very best in this city. Activity director is also a "10".

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center, FL

Relaxing, pleasant atmosphere, well maintained, designed for "senior living".

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center, FL

I've been here 12 years and have enjoyed my time here. I've met fine people and would not want to move. Aston has outstanding employees. They keep the property up and feed us well. I'm 95 years old and hope to have many more years here.

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center, FL

It is a great place to live. It is convenient to whatever you need or want. We are kept well entertained - plays, day trips, games, parties, etc. Our dining room service is excellent and so is our maid service, maintenance men, security and desk service. Our staff is the best in the south. As you can tell, I am very happy here and have made some good friends.

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center

After more than 5 years here it only gets better. The upkeep is only making it a more beautiful place to live and the staff is wonderful. It is truly a "Garden of Eden" for this last stage of my life (89).

Review of Aston Gardens at Sun City Center

I have visited a number of senior communities from Virginia southward. Some very nice, others more cuttey and yet they felt just right till I set foot into Aston Gardens to realize what was missing elsewhere. "The people made the difference."

Review of Aston Garden at Sun City Center

My only regret is that I did not move here sooner. It is truly paradise.

All Aston Gardens communities are ideally located in residential settings surrounded by lakes, gardens or golf courses. Lush landscaping, beautiful walking paths and gazebos are trademarks of an Aston Gardens community. A dedicated administrative staff, a first class concierge and a Director of Activities uphold our philosophy to provide quality service. Aston Gardens communities offer unparalleled amenities such as a wellness program and a well-rounded activities calendar. A complimentary "continental plus" breakfast is served six days a week and an executive chef is on staff. Scheduled transportation to appointments and entertainment, weekly housekeeping and most utilities are included in the monthly fee. These are just some of the many reasons why our Residents chose Aston Gardens.