Ashley Manor

We have experience Ashley Manor with a couple of our loved ones in the past 10 years! The environment is so warm and welcoming. The staff (in each building we've had a loved one in) has been knowledgeable and caring. Maria at the Middleton facility has taken care of 2 wonderful ladies in my life! I couldn't say enough nice things about her if I tried! She laughed with us. She cried with us. She said good-bye to our precious loved-ones with us. My family is so grateful! I would....I DO tell everyone about Ashley Manor....and always about Maria!

Alzheimers and Dementia Care

I really like this place at first. They promised every thing to help me get my mom settled in. Offered to help with all the insurance and paper work. Made it sound like they where there to help my mom.I moved my mom from another state. It was a 12 hr drive.My poor little mom was exhausted and all they could think about was filling in paper work. They had 221 pages waiting for me. All the way through the pages they repeated themselves over and over demanding I myself guarantee payment to them. And when I was a third of the way through they also wanted $1000. deposit which they never mentioned before. Then it quickly changed to $2300. They couldn't explain what that was even for.Their story kept changing. The woman who was checking us in had to keep calling the administrator "Maria" to see what to do next. All the time I was trying to understand the pile of papers before me. My poor little mom was needing her medicine, and to be put to bed. She was slumped down in her chair. I couldn't get them to help me. I finally gave up and took my mom back to my house and put her to bed. I would never go back. They where very high pressure with three people talking to me and trying to get me to finish signing on the dotted line and write them a check. The lied about every thing. Don't trust them. I drove for 12 hrs to get to this place and it was about 7:30 PM when I arrived. I finally gave up around 11:00 PM. They knew I was coming and they where supposed to be ready for my mom. The only thing that was ready was an empty room and a pile of forms for me to sign my life away. I would never recommend them. Awful place to leave your loved one.