Asbury Heights-Personal & Memory Care - Pittsburgh, PA

Great place. Residents here are more on the independent side of assisted living. There seems to be a great rapport with the staff and residents. Rooms are comfortable size. They re-carpet (!) and paint after a resident leaves. Residents can choose from two entrees at lunch and dinner; sandwiches and soup are always available. Many activities are available--which makes sense because the residents are more on the independent end of the spectrum. You must be able to get to the dining room on your own (walker or scooter) to qualify for their assisted living facility, otherwise you are in their nursing care category.

Satisfied with this Community

So far we are pleased with my mothers move to this community. She is doing well, and receiving good care. This is a good, safe community with kind people. When we visit the community is nice, and clean. It is a expensive community. So I would recommend it, if you have deep pockets.

Short care for me

I was in this community for a short time. the staff was nice and caring and helpful. I liked the meals that were served. They do offer activities to the residents that want to participate. This was a nice community and families might want to tour to see if this is what they are looking for.