Artis Senior Living of Reading - Reading, MA

Review of Artis

Great place for my mom! Dementia has robbed her memory, but she still has tons of energy. Artis provides her with an abundance of space, freedom of movement within a large, secure setting. And she has lots of neighbors like her. This is the place for vital, vibrant people who happen to have dementia. The staff and mgmt are super and they create an environment rich with stimulation and compassion.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Reading - Reading, MA

The staff is extremely kind, caring, and respectful! The activities are wonderful and provide my mom with more to enrich her life than I could have provided. The planned “memory care” designed community is top of the line. I feel that I’m a valued member of the team and am welcome and valued here. I feel blessed to have found Artis.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Reading - Reading, MA

My mother made an easy transition fortunately for us to this community. She enjoys the entertainment and activities which I feel are geared for success for people living with memory/cognitive issues. She loves the meals and residence and staff are very friendly. It is a new and beautiful facility. The management is open to suggestion as they grow.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Reading - Reading, MA

The staff is very nice, well-educated/ traded keeping my mother safe, active, fed and cared for. I like being able to visit 24/7.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Reading - Reading, MA

A great facility. Finally a memory care facility that allows residents to have their independence, treats them with respect and receive great care.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Reading - Reading, MA

My mom has only lived here a week. We are still adjusting to the new living arrangements so I can’t really give a complete review. They definitely made the tour and move in very easy. We had a very quick tour around from tour to move in, only a week.

Put our minds at ease!

Everything has been going fairly well. It's been kind of a roller coaster with my loved one's health. When we chose this facility, as a family decision, we made the right choice. She is doing well here and we are hoping that this will be a short respite stay so she can come home!

This is an Amazing place its just like at home

I can not say enough good things about Artis Senior Living of Reading they are really great and I can see the difference in my dad. He is so happy here now.
They keep him busy and they treat him like he is at home. The staff is amazing.
They are keeping him busy with activities, all day long, he can go for walks on his own as there is a secured walking path to walk around.
And I feel that he is so safe here!
They have a great Resident doctor program so we don't have to take my dad out for appoints
I would recommend Artis Senior Living of Reading to everyone.

Attentive to my loved one's needs!

It is going very well for my mother at Artis Senior Living, it is a very nice place. In this period of adjustment, I am happy with the fact that my mother is starting to meet new people and find her place in the facility. The staff is very kind and attentive to my mother's needs. I would definitely recommend this facility.

Trial Period

There have been some issues during her first month that have me concerned. In fairness to Artis, issues will be or have been discussed and it may take some additional time to see if this is "the place for Mom".

Welcome to Artis—where empowerment, pride and fulfillment define memory care
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level in Memory Care through individually designed programs combined with a passionate dedication to each resident’s individualized comforts and needs. The Heart of Artis is fueled by a passionate philosophy of the power of Positive Partnerships to optimize and customize Memory Care for EVERY resident.
At Artis, individuals are respected. Choices are given. Life is lived in the moment—together.
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level of memory care through individually designed programs combined with a compassionate dedication to each resident's comfort, safety and needs. Our neighborhood living gives our residents a place to call home. Each neighborhood has a dining room, open kitchen, and secure access to beautiful spacious outdoor areas.

Our team of senior care professionals and licensed nurses are on-site 24 hours per day, ensuring our residents and their loved ones receive the support they deserve.

Specializing in Alzheimer's and Memory care
State-of-the-art security and emergency systems
Licensed nurse 24 hours per day
Medication management
Personal care assistance including showering and bathing
Incontinence management
Beautiful secure outdoor courtyards and walking trails
Personalized activities