The Residence at Cedar Dell - Dartmouth, MA

My father's Care

I am happy with the care that my father is getting with a great staff. He is happy with the meals and the variety. His room is very comfortable for him in this studio he lives in. He enjoys being able to enjoy the garden and the outdoor environment . We would recommend the care and value to other families.

Not enough!

I got the opportunity to take a tour of this community and the staff was great. They helped me understand what they offer. I felt the amenities that they offer are not enough for the price they charge. The community looked clean and well kept though.

Fantastic place to be

We are so grateful to have my Father in Law here. Everyone is so kind and helpful. We are so happy to hear him refer to Cedar Dell as his home.

Great care for resident

My mother has been at Cedar Dell for just over one week. We moved her from another assisted living locations as the care was not happening. We have been extremely pleased with the staff as they go above and beyond to help make the residence happy. Example: the maintenance director called Samsung when the new television had no sound; it couldn't be resolved so they put a loaner in for Mom; when I replaced the TV, I forgot to bring a screw driver and asked to borrow one, when we came back from lunch, the TV was in place, loaner gone.

WOW!! Caring for residence is great as far as we see.

Review of The Residence at Cedar Dell Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Dartmouth, MA

Met with Dana and had a very positive talk and tour. We thought it to be a place of great interest.

No road noise

The Cedars is very close to our family and makes it very convenient for us to visit. The community is about 9 years old but it has been maintained very well. It is set far off the road so you do not hear the road noise from the streets. The food they serve is good. Overall it is a nice community and we are pleased so far.

The Residence at Cedar Dell, located at 628 Old Westport Road in Dartmouth, MA, is situated near the beautiful southeastern Massachusetts seaside. Located on ten acres of open ground, we offer the finest Independent, Assisted and Memory Care living in the region. The quiet, natural beauty of the site is complemented by an easy proximity to shopping, houses of worship along with wonderful cultural and recreational attractions in the area.

Our Reflections Memory Care neighborhood is renowned for its non-pharmacological approach, and benefits from our collaboration with McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Brigham & Women’s Hospital.