BrightStar of Thousand Oaks - Thousand Oaks, CA

BrightStar of Thousand Oaks - Thousand Oaks, CA has yet not published prices.

Can't say enough good things!

They are doing a wonderful job, I can't say enough good things! The caregiver is so fabulous! I think the world of them and feel very blessed about the caregiver that is helping my mother. They come to her home and they really seem to care about her. I think they are so great!

Serious Billing Issues

As far as the service they provided I would give them a 5 but for the billing, I would give them a 2. When he came to do the assessment he said that we would need a CNA because my grandmother was a fall risk. The girl that he sent had taken all the classes but wasn't certified as a CNA yet so he was charging us for a CNA but sent someone who wasn't certified yet. He also sent us the first bill twice and when I called to tell him that we had already paid that he said it was just a security deposit. We went back and forth for about that until I just said I didn't need his services anymore. If it was going to be like that from the start, I wanted to find something else.

Thousand Oaks Homecare and Staffing Services Robert and Gerallie Gutierrez own the BrightStar office in Thousand Oaks, California.

Committed to making a difference in the lives of others, Robert left his corporate job after almost 20 years. “We saw in BrightStar an opportunity to positively contribute to the Ventura County community in a meaningful way,” said Robert.

“Helping others has always been a part of our DNA,” said Gerallie. “We feel very privileged to be in a position to assist families in need.” Robert and Gerallie are Certified Senior Advisors (CSA) and plan to use their designation to assist seniors navigate today’s complex world of services. “Today’s seniors need solutions, not complexity. In addition to providing quality care, we can help seniors understand the services available to them and how best to take advantage. Information is power!” Robert emphasized.

From infant care to eldercare to staffing, the BrightStar of Thousand Oaks offices stands ready to provide a higher level of care. It has assembled a knowledgeable staff with more than 30 years of healthcare related experience in California.