Arizona's Golden Care LLC - Phoenix, AZ

Pleased with the care, environment and staff

I found the facility to be adequate, very clean and provided quality care for my father during his illness and final days. The staff was attentive and kind. They followed instructions that the hospice staff provided and communicated me frequently. I was pleased with the care they provided in my father's final days.

They were not following our care requests. It was a bad experience.

They were not following our care requests. They told me they were able to take care of our loved one, and they were not able to do so. It was a bad experience. They wouldn't get my loved one out of bed. They had never cared for someone in that condition before. They wouldn't allow us to come in during meals. They would get upset if we showed up without calling. Our loved one is doing so much better once we brought them home. They are only capable of walking and talking and feeding themselves. When we met with the wife she was very sweet, and was very good with the residents.

Cami’s ALH is a family owned business that caters to caring of elderly and assisting them in their daily activities. We offer a warm and home-like setting where each resident is able to enjoy their individuality, independence and dignity.
At Cami’s ALF, we maintain a comfortable secure environment in a beautifully decorated home. Management and staff provide professional and compassionate care, so that our residents maintain a sense of self and self worth. Call us for a tour.