PARADISE VALLEY LOVING CARE ASSISTED LIVING HOME - Phoenix, AZ

PARADISE VALLEY LOVING CARE ASSISTED LIVING HOME - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

It is my pleasure to recommend Paradise Valley Loving Care

It is my pleasure to recommend Paradise Valley Loving Care. This is a place where one can feel confident their loved one receives good care.[Removed] and [Removed] and the staff treated my father as if he were their own father and his children as their extended family. Whenever Dad’s family wanted to visit him there was an open-door policy to do so. If dad had special needs or challenges I was sure to receive a call from the manager notifying me of such. I am comforted knowing my dad’s last years were spent in an atmosphere of love, kindness and attentive care.

[ Removed] [Removed] and the [Removed] Family

Extremely happy!

I have found the perfect place for my Mom. They are so kind and attentive and have made my challenging mom feel at home. She is very happy there because the staff is patient and truly loving. The owners bring in all sorts of extras, including salon services, pet therapy and more. The residents play games and really are happy. I have not found the poor review to be true. There IS a night shift caregiver. The only time Mr. Balaj, who is an experienced care giver by the way, staffed the night shift was in covering for someone. I am an RN and my husband is a physician, so we know good care when we see it. I give my highest recommendation to Paradise Loving Care.

Obviously the place is nice. The owne...

Obviously the place is nice. The owner (Emma) is nice lady but too bad being manipulated by stupid and crazy husband named Valentin. Beware, when you make a tour Emma and Valentin has very extra convincing power to let your family member live in the facility. Once a family member live in there, Valentin will always count your dimes. Both owners are not working so they are after with the money and profit of the business.
They are good in sweet talk, promise the family that they have caregivers day and night but unfortunately there is no night shift. Only Valentin will watch the residents at night but he is very rude. He is a typical communist person. So, please be watchful in this place.

I foung good care for my mom.

Paradise valley loving care has helped my mom in a tremendous way. They have very good caregivers and the manager ( Emma) is a wonderful Lady. I can only say good things of there caring team.

We are all caregivers, and we’re all about Senior Care. Our staff is certified in all levels of care, specialized in memory care, dementia care, wound care, bed bound care, multiple sclerosis care, and end-of-life care. Working with the best home health agency, doctors, nurses, caregivers, social workers , music therapist, activity persons, and Hospice, we work together in harmony to provide personalized care and support for every resident.