LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Northeast Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ

Mom is settling in

This community is a good fit for my mom, The only downfall I'd say is I wish the staff would remind mom she can do the little things for herself. They do engage her in the daily activities which is positive. She is making friends they provide lunch only so she will come to lunch to socialize. She seems to like the food it is a big portion. She has a monthly cleaning services that come in and clean her 2bdrm 2 bath apartment. If she needs additional services it is a reasonable price.

Great Place!!

I have recently made the move into this place and I have no complaints of how things are going for myself. The staff have been very helpful with the transition and have accommodated my needs to the best of there ability. My apartment is very comfortable and I have all of the amenities that I need with it. The meals are tasty and the chef does a great job at providing us with high quality dinners.

Not a good experience

I did not have a very good experience with LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Northeast Phoenix. I thought this might be the community for me and put down my deposit which they assured me would be returned if I canceled within two days. I found another place with larger rooms available that I liked better and called LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Northeast Phoenix the next day to get my money back. It was quite a process to eventually get all of my money back.

A clean facility!

During my tour of LifeStrean Completed Senior Living, I thought the community appeared clean and well maintained. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful, it was just not what we were looking for at the time.

No long term care!!

I had a tour of this community and it was very much just independent living. They had no long term care that my loved one would have needed or a different section she could transfer too. The assisted living section also felt like a bunch of little rooms crammed into a little house. I just was no very impressed and this would have not worked out for her in the end decision.

Nice place!

My parents are getting ready to move into a larger apartment. The place is clean and they are happy so far. The only thing that could use some improvement so far is the meals.

Mom's New Home

We do like this community for the care for my mom. The community is very clean and taken care of. The staff is nice and very friendly. the menu seems to be appealing and the variety of means. She has not moved in just yet because her home has not sold.They do have activities for her. We do recommend this community to families for the care and the value.

An interesting set up

This was an interesting community when we visited. It was three buildings and they seemed like group homes you would find in a residential neighborhood. They have a central kitchen. They prep the meals in each building. They have eight to ten rooms as well as a huge common area. There are attendants assigned to each building. The buildings were clean we just did not feel this would work for our loved one.

Great place, people were really nice,...

Great place, people were really nice, units are a bit dated and most are too dark.

Nice place

Nice place

Toured the facility on 7/14. It's a ...

Toured the facility on 7/14. It's a wonderful place.

Great place, a small community and on...

Great place, a small community and only one meal.

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Northeast Phoenix is a cozy community of affordable one- and two-bedroom single-level garden homes. Your maintenance-free home comes complete with attached private carport, patio, utility room and full kitchen. You’ll come and go as you please knowing your home is being taken care of, all at one incredible value since you choose from a la carte services to fit your lifestyle.Free from worry from everyday hassles, you’ll get even more out of life here. Take a few laps in the heated indoor swimming pool.