Deer Valley Senior Living (NOW OPEN) - Phoenix, AZ

Deer Valley Senior Living (NOW OPEN) - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

Beautiful community

Grand Opening was beautiful! Chef [name removed]'s food was AMAZING!!! Beautiful community with a beautiful team.

Luxury living at an affordable price.

We had an amazing Tour/Visit at Deer Valley Senior Living [date removed]. Delightful staff, beautiful & comprehensive facility. And the food was 5star restaurant quality and presentation. A newly renovated building with lovely outside areas to enjoy...pool, fireplace, dogpark and lots of visiting space.

Deer Valley for the WIN!

Everyone has been very helpful, patient with the residents. Great place!

Deer Valley for the WIN!

Overall, seems to be ready to go! Great job!

Welcome to the community!

I'm so excited to have Deer Valley Senior Living as a member of the North Phoenix Chamber of Commerce. They are filling such an important need in the community, and have truly created an amazing place for their residents. I also appreciate the strong community partnerships the staff continue to build. Congratulations on your grand opening and ribbon cutting.

Great Community

Deer Valley Senior Living is a beautiful community and a pleasure to work with.

chucks review

This is an excellent place to live and I am sure you will enjoy all of your time. The food is excellent and the rooms are so spacious and very well equipped. If I were older and wanted a place for me and my wife to live it would definitely be here at the Deer Valley home.

Luxury living at an affordable price.

What an amazing facility! Such a beautiful senior living community. The rooms are spacious. The staff is all so friendly and attentive. And the food...delicious. I would highly recommend this community to anyone looking for themselves or a loved one. It's also quite affordable which is also a plus.

Great for a single person

Very lovely. Has everything you need. Rooms are nice but rather small for two people. Best suited for a single

Beautiful Community

This is a wonderful place for your loved ones. Great care, very unique and loving home.

Love all the staff that is associated with this facility

My mom is so happy to be living here. This is really the only place we were happy with. The staff has been so helpful, much more than was expected. My mom loves the food which is very important

Deer Valley for the WIN!

Really amazing staff that are resident oriented. Amazing dining experience and great activities that showcase independence and joy. What a lovely place to call home.

Beautiful Community

This place just opened and its beautiful! Toured with my grandma. She needs assisted living but we couldn't find a place that didn't feel like a nursing home. This was the only place we found that was more like and independent community but my grandma will get the care that she needs. PLUS they have the coolest memory care! My grandma also has a dementia diagnosis so its nice knowing that we won't have to move her again!

Amazing Care Staff

This community is a huge bonus to the seniors of Arizona! The amenities are out of this world and the care staff is so loving and caring. You truly won't find a place like it! Also not to mention the amazing food that is offered for all meals!