Arden Courts of Farmington - Farmington, CT has yet not published prices.

Exceptional for Memory Care

A great place with staff who truly love the people they take care of!

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the staff at this community and the information they provided my love one and I. They had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents and decent prices. The location was conveniently located close to me and had beautiful surroundings. They just did not have a two person lift that my dad would have needed for long term care.

My mother has lived here for almost 1 year and it’s a wonderful caring place.
I visit often and enjoy talking to the fabulous caregivers as well. I recommend it highly.

The management nursing care giving staff and food providers are all exceptional at this facility communication with families is excellent. The residents are provided interesting social activities throughout the day, and all seem very happy and well taken care of.

The atmosphere is one of warmth and affection at every level of care, from the cleaning/housekeeping staff to the nursing and recreational therapy departments. The staff know, understand, and deeply care about the residents!!

Awesome staff here!
Thank you!

Arden courts is a top notch facility. They have activities every day and try very hard to ensure that all residents are engaged. Whenever an issue arises they use different approaches so that there is a successful solution. Most of the staff seem to view their position as a “calling” rather than just a job. The facility is designed with the needs of the dementia resident in mind.