Arcadian at Aliso - Aliso Viejo, CA

They did a good job when we were there.

They did a good job when we were there. The food is pretty bad though. That's why they get a four. Everything else would have been a five, except the food.

glad we moved mom there

I am very glad we moved mom there.

Glad We Made the Move

I had my mother at another facility in Laguna Woods which I grew very unhappy with. When I inquired about a possible move, the staff at the Aliso was very helpful and understanding. The marketing director there, Yvette, is an absolute angel. She pulled everything together to make it work. They waived the community fee, and even helped with the move.

I am very happy I moved my mom there. They are very attentive to my mother's needs, and the other residents have been engaging my mother socially, which wasn't really happening at the other facility. The Aliso arranges for her to get her hair and nails done periodically, helps get her to any doctor appointments, and regularly send me pictures so I can see how she is doing (I live on the east coast). She looks better now than she has in many months.

Review of Arcadian at Aliso

This facility is a picture perfect, family environment. I'm always delighted how clean the facility is kept and how friendly and smiling all the staff are on my visits to the facility.

Review of Arcadian at Aliso

The management team's expectations of the staff, care and treatment of their residents are very high. The food is great, so is the programs and entertainment. My wife has been living there for 2 1/2 years. I visit every day. They are very competent, caring and friendly.

Review of Arcadian at Aliso

Excellent service, staff, accommodations and care!

Arcadian at Aliso is very nice. My fa...

Arcadian at Aliso was very welcoming right from the beginning. My father will be staying there permanently as he now needs full time care. The people are very friendly, and the cleanliness of the place is excellent. The dining room is charming. It has a "happy" feeling with music, entertainment, and activities to engage the residents. A great place overall.

Extremely friendly staff, good activi...

Extremely friendly staff, good activities, they are willing to adjust to the needs of my father. He has only been there for a couple of weeks but so far, very good. Everyone is very polite, the residents are clean and appear to be well cared for, not just left on their own.

Really good

They are under new management and they might be slightly understaffed in the evenings. I think they have room for 57 residents. Everyone is very friendly. They seem to have a very good program. We’re very happy with them. They have a really full calendar of activities – tai chi, Zumba in a chair, and a lot of other activities.

Like a 5 star hotel

After A Place for Mom recommended it, I went to visit the community and was very impressed. It was very clean and everyone was very friendly. The receptionist was just great, she remembered my name, which showed me they truly care about their customers and really listen to them. When you walk in, it’s like walking in to a 5 star hotel. They were flexible on the price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a place for their mom or day.

At the Arcadian Aliso, we have a solid history of providing excellent memory care, dementia care, and Alzheimer’s care services in Orange County, California, and have made it our mission since 1998 to provide a stimulating and cheerful environment with all the comforts of home. We also encourage family participation, and we welcome children, pets, and visitors as honored guests.

Memory Care for dementia, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Lewy-Body disease, is provided in a homelike assisted living facility in Aliso Viejo South Orange County near Mission Viejo and Laguna Woods that includes garden walkway paths, and comfortable outside areas. Engaging activities that stimulate cognitive retention are provided throughout the day.

Our Orange County Memory Care Enhancement Program is designed to stimulate and nurture memory preservation and development. We utilize smaller group activities and tiered activity programs specifically targeting each resident’s capabilities. Our caring staff is trained in programming, activity planning, and implementation. Entertainers, exercise classes, trivia, bingo, Bible studies, movie nights, interactive games, and a weekly live musical presentation all add to our residents’ enjoyment. Our home-like atmosphere encourages participation.

We offer the convenience of on-site recreational and service amenities that are so important to senior citizens, and that help keep them active and engaged with life.

A full-service beauty salon with grooming and personal hygiene professionals is available so our residents can receive regular styling, haircuts, manicures and other services that help them look and feel their best.

For tranquility and quiet moments, there are four secured patios offering expansive views, abundant green plants and the soothing sounds of water features.

There are three secured gardens for those who enjoy the outdoors, who like to spend time strolling among the flowers, or who want to do some gardening of their own.

One of the primary benefits of assisted living is the access to 24-hour medical care and continuous supervision when it’s needed. Our residents and their family members feel reassured that we are just across the sidewalk from Kaiser Permanente, and only a few minutes’ drive from several other Orange County medical facilities (Mission Hospital, South Coast Medical Center, and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center).

Arcadian At Aliso prides itself at being a family owned and family run assisted living and memory care. When searching for options for your loved one during this difficult time, it is important to select a place that can not only provide exceptional, quality care, but an environment that is not too different from home. We are not just a senior care facility serving Orange County, we are a home away from home.

Our philosophy of care is to encourage and maintain residents’ quality of life in an environment of health, safety, and positive attitudes.

At Arcadian at Aliso we are serious about providing Orange County Memory Care to include: high quality nutritionally balanced meals, carefully timed snacks, and fun filled days complete with social events and appropriate exercises.

Every team member on our staff is personally assigned to a resident to ensure endless dedicated support.

When home is no longer an option, the Arcadian staff and management strive to provide ”quality care with love and compassion” in a warm and friendly environment.

To this end, the Arcadian leadership team is committed to serving the needs of our residents, and their families. This commitment is matched with our intent: constantly monitoring and improving, always striving to learn and improve and to serve.

We at Arcadian at Aliso look forward to assisting you and your loved one in your search for the right community.