Arbors At Amherst - Amherst, MA

I like this facility

I’m happy with this facility and the care they’ve provided to my Mom. The staff is good, she has a lovely room, and the food looks fine and well balanced. They have a lot of scheduled activities for the residents, with at least 2 of them in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, including trivia, bingo, musical events, and even carolers will come by during the holidays. The cleanliness is fine, I have no complaints with that, and housekeeping comes by once a week or as needed. The only thing I wish I had known ahead of time is that they have a policy to call the EMTs anytime a resident falls, regardless of if they’re okay. The staff will not pick them up and as far as I know, no other community around here has that kind of policy. Overall, though, I would recommend them to others.

My father's Care

I like knowing that my father is doing good with the care of the nice. He likes the menu of the meals that are offered. The community is clean and he likes the enviroment. The staff offer him to participate with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the excellent care for other families.