Linda Manor Assisted Living - Leeds, MA

Really great community!

Linda Manor Assisted Living is an impressive community. The staff are very pleasant and were helpful in addressing all of my concerns. This community is close to family which we really liked. It is kept extremely nice and was what we were looking for. It is too bad that I looked at this one to late into our search and we were already set on a different community.

Very nice. It's an option I am considering.

Wonderful Community!!

Linda Manor Assisted Living is a good community. My mother is doing great since the move here. The staff is very friendly. The meals offered are good. It is very clean and up-kept. My mother is in a great place the family is happy that everything is going very well.

Very nice place

Our experience with Linda Manor has been a very good one, so far! It's a brand new facility, the staff are friendly, and they seem to take great care of the people who live here, we're very pleased with it.