Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park - Tampa, FL

Tour was very good. The Arbor Terrace is still being completed so we were only able to see one completed model amn another one with bare walls. The grounds looked very nice and our guide was charming.

Chris Harper

Thank you very much for the feedback. If there is anything we can do for you, let us know!

Arbor Terrace Memory Care.

Assisted and Independent (2nd/3rd Fl) seems to be very good. If you can walk, take care of yourself and still perform the basic necessities of life that might be the place to be. Memory care on First floor another subject, poor . As nice and loving as the caregivers are in Memory care they are not properly trained in all the different varieties of care needed, especially dementia patients. It's not their fault but corporate that hasn't provided them with the proper training. Would strongly recommend if you are thinking about putting your loved one in this facility that you spend 2 or 3 days on different shifts in the memory care unit to decide for yourself. The staff is hard to keep and it's a revolving door for getting good employers and keeping them on a long term basis.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. Providing quality of care for our residents is our top priority so we are sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations and invite you to contact our manager at your earliest convenience so we can immediately address your concerns.

Very impressed with the facility & amenities. Unfortunately the only vacancy is the too small studio apartment.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry we do not have the apartment size you are looking for but hope you will be available when we have an opening.

Poor quality care

It looks great but the care is awful. Price increases way outside of what the contract allowed after the first year, when the facility bought out by a different company. Continual staff changes and understaffed. The staff is young and inexperienced when dealing with dementia patients. No RN or doctor on site. Basic medical condition of the patient is seldom recorded. Laundry not done. Food is awful. Room is always dirty, carpet stained, never dusted, toilet not cleaned. Staff does not check up on resident's at all, except to take them to meals. Limited activities with almost no outside facility outings. Many families have taken to hiring outside agencies to care for their loved ones because it is not being done by the facility.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the issues you are having. We encourage you to reach out to our Executive Director so she can immediately address your concerns.

Tour and compassion

We toured this community and like it alot. They did not have the level of care that we needed at the time. The staff was nice and it was beautiful. The menu was appealing and the dining area was nice. The residents seemed to be happy here in the environment. We would recommend this community for the excellent care that is received with an outstanding value for others.

Work in Progress

It is still a work in progress for us here at this community. My mother for the most part is doing well, but I do have my concerns about this facility. The medical staff needs improvement. They have a doctor onsite, but it seems like he has a lot going on. My mother doesn't seem to get the care she needs. She says the staff is slow to response when she needs help. The staff is very caring, and trying their best.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us. We encourage you to reach out to our Executive Director so we can solve any concerns that you have about your mother's care. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

A family atmosphere

They offer a ton of activities as well as an app where you can see what your loved one is doing. They also send pictures of them participating in the activities. They offer a happy hour and have volunteers stop by to help with community activities such as an easter egg hunt. The staff are caring, friendly and helpful. The community is very clean. I get a feeling of warmth and caring. I would recommend this community.

Loved it in general, but did not care at all for the Memory Care Community.

Clean and Well Maintained!

The Arbor Terrance is a good community. The staff, for the most part, is friendly and welcoming. The community is kept clean and the room my loved one and I are in is comfortable. The only concern I have so far is my loved one has a special request for his meal time that is important for his health and it took them weeks before they could accommodate to that need. Overall, I would recommend the community to a friend.

I'm Home!

We love this place. My loved one has finally found a place to call home. My loved one has a great time with the residents and the staff. They are very nice and accommodating. My loved one has been getting involved with a lot of the activities that they have. The room is a really nice size and they keep everything nice and clean. The property is new and very nice.

Tender Loving Care!!

The communication with the staff has been very well. I feel that my loved one is in a safe place. People in the community are all really nice. One of the things that i liked was that the staff is very attentive to my loved ones care needs. I would recommend the Arbor Terrace at Citrus to family and friends it has a positive atmosphere.

Need Outside Space!!

My tour of Arbor Terrace at Citrus Park went well. I felt the community was well run. The guide answered all of my questions and concerns. The community was clean and the set up was good. Meal plans were included when residing in the community. I didn't really like that there wasn't much space outside. Activities were only inside there was none available outside for the residents.

Great experience

We could not be more pleased with this facility. My mother is on a special diet and they have been most accommodating. She has just started medication management and we have had no problems. I believe the change over in the head of nursing position has been due to unfortunate personal health problems for two of them and is not a reflection on the facility. All our requests have been quickly dealt with and the staff could not be nicer or more accommodating. They also routinely have events for the residents and their families such as a Mardi Gras party with food and music. The residents seem to really enjoy them. I saw the comment on no activities. I get a calendar every month listing lots of activities. I think it is more a problem ini getting residents to attend.

Questionalbe Quality

Initially we were very pleased with the services, but over the last few months there have been many changes. It does not seem as though they can keep employees there. The nursing administrator job has changed people more often then I can count. We were told all food was prepared in-house and from fresh ingredients, some of the worst tasting food ever. Even after 2 different chefs (I question the chef's certification), food is bland and mostly equivalent to a tv dinner. The service in the dinning room is beyond poor. Why does it take 30 minutes to be served?

Look past the Pottery Barn facade.

Look past the Pottery Barn facade and you will find inexperienced help that are unqualified to care for residents who need more help than is available. Staff does not know there are levels of care that are paid for. Medication management was totally wrong - when they go through 3 nursing directors in less than three months that speaks volumes. Apartment was left dirty until complaints were lodged. Activity calendar not updated, not really many activities at all except Bingo. Dining room understaffed with ridiculous wait times for Campbell's soup from a can and ham and cheese sandwiches. Uncaring management staff. If you tour this facility, I highly recommend speaking with residents and have a meal in the dining room first.

Nice place, overall!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Arbor Terrace, it has been a good experience overall! It is a nice looking place, and the people here are very friendly, they've done most things very well. We have had a few issues with the medication service that we've had to get corrected, but otherwise everything has been good!

Looks good -

Looks good -

World-class senior living in beautiful Tampa for seniors with high expectations for the next chapter in life, we extend a wholehearted welcome. Like a five-star bed-and-breakfast designed with you in mind, Arbor Terrace combines elegantly inviting spaces and personalized state-of-the-art care. And that includes industry-leading expertise in memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, and dementia. Our deep connections with you equal the right care at the right time.