Alexander Place - Caldwell, ID

Alexander Place - Caldwell, ID has yet not published prices.

They Closed

We moved in some furniture for my mom but they closed their doors and we had to move out. For 3 weeks we had her belongings there. My mom was not there yet so we did not experience much with them but they were a 4 from what we saw.

Coming Home

We put our dad here, he loves it and everyone who works here. They spoil him rotten! If he missed his ice cream social they leave a friendly note and put ice cream in his freezer. [Removed], the maintenance man stops by to chat and that makes dad feel good.
Dad is a proud man and hated the thought of moving to a senior living facility. He was depressed and angry, he thought my sister and I were trying to take away his independence. One day he agreed to look at Alexander Place and he liked it. Now he loves it only after about a week of being there. It is easier to face his disabilities as he sees others also need help. Everyone helps each other, they are like a big family. Friends and family stop by now where it was inconvenient before. His attitude in one week went to angry and depressed to positive and happy!
Alexander Place and all the employees are wonderful, I am so thankful to [Removed] and all the support and help in finding the right place for Dad.
My sincere thanks to everyone at the Alexander Place in Caldwell Idaho. Keep up the good work, [Removed]

Care for mom

This is a nice community. The staff are nice, but they need better communication on my mom's care. The community is very clean and maintained. They offer good meals and she is happy that they will work with her needs of being a vegetarian. They do offer activities and she is enjoying them. We would recommend families to tour this community for care for a loved one.

Caring, friendly, accountable

Alexander Place is chock-full of caring, friendly, accountable staff and caregivers and provides a pleasant, welcoming environment. My mother has a exceptionally clean, warm and friendly, caring "new home" to which she is acclimating over the past three months. I especially value the accountability/professionalism of the staff and the RN who respond readily to our concerns and needed clarification of practices, etc.

The caregivers and other staff genuinely care for the residents as they provide consistent care for the residents' physical, emotional, and social needs for which our family is very grateful.
( My mother especially likes the wide hallways for easier mobility. ) The menu is varied, and meals have a "home cooked" feel and provide daily choices to adapt to a resident's tastes. Residents are consistently encouraged by a lively, upbeat activities director to participate in the array of activities, and their input is welcomed at the monthly resident council)

Overall, Alexander Place is spot on for my Mother's array of needs during this phase of her life. I highly recommend the care facility for your loved one.

Care for a friend

I really like this community for the great care. They need a little more variety on the meals. The community is clean and taken care of. They do offer activities for those who want to participate. We would recommend this community for great care for a family member.

I Took A Tour!

The Alexander Place was nice but not what we were looking for. The tour guide was and staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They offered us meals and showed us around the complex and in the rooms. The place was overall very well maintained but just not what we were looking for at the time.

The people here were very kind and nice.

The people here were very kind and nice. I think for some it would work out very well. It was clean and we didn't have any issues. There were not a lot of residents here, and we wanted more social interaction for our loved one. It was a nice place though.

BEST PLACE I'VE TOURED!!!

I toured this building as well as many other and this building is by far the best! I asked many questions and did my research. They were bought by a company named Enlivant in December 2014 and rebranded in February 2016. Which basically they just changed the name from Annabelle House to Alexander Place. They had activities going on when I was there and quite a few residents were involved and having fun. The activities director is very upbeat and I could tell the residents enjoyed her.
I asked about what I had heard regarding turnover with ED's. There have only been 2 EDs in 2015 and from what I was told, the turnover is for good reason and for the benefit of staff and residents. Enlivant really seems to put the residents needs first! We are in the process of getting our finances together, selling the house etc and will definitely be making the move to Alexander Place for my loved one...I wouldn't trust any other place

Treated so Wonderful!

I have lived here almost a year now. Everyone is so nice and goes out of their way to do things for me. I never in a million year would have thought assisted living was like this and didn't want to move. They treat you like family and I feel very at home here and am glad I made the move.

IT Went Well

My mother's time with this community was very nice and they cared for us very well. She loved the staff and how they were to her. She was eating very well, she loved the meals. The community looks nice and very clean. Her room was nice and always clean. They do offer nice activities. Overall everything went very well.

Look into it.

Too many management changes. Three ED'S in one year. 3 nurses in one year and activities are promised but never followed through with. Activity calendar is made and activities planned but after residents plan on attending no activity leader shows up. Check into company sing states new owners however when u look into it they were not bought out just did rebranding same with all the buildings new names same company. Do your research.

Very, very nice but unfortunately we could not roll over to Medicaid after exhausting her investment income.

Everyone is so nice

The staff here is wonderful and you can tell that they genuinely care for the residents. The place itself has a warm and inviting feel and it is always kept very clean. Everyone here is just so nice, including the residents.

STAFF ARE ALL SO FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS

I knew as soon as I took a tour of the building that this is where I wanted to live. It is very clean and gave me that "home" feeling. The gal that showed us around was so friendly and everyone I spoke with from Annabelle was very courteous. I have lived here a month now and it was the right choice by far. All of the staff are so thoughtful, I have been in places where there is always at least a couple of the staff that are not friendly or ones you want to avoid...not here at Annabelle House, every single person on staff from management, to the caretakers, to the chef, to the maintenance manager are all very, very accommodating and polite.

I KNEW THIS IS WHERE I WANTED TO LIVE

Annabelle House is a very good place to live. The staff is wonderful. They are helpful and encouraging. This is the only place I looked at when seeking assisted living services. When I walked in the front door I knew this was where I wanted to live. 2 years later and I have never regretted my choice. The rooms are very spacious and are kept clean and neat. There is always someone to help you when you need assistance

Great Staff at Annabelle House

My dad was a resident at Annabelle House and just recently passed away there. Words cannot express how thankful we are for the staff at Annabelle House. Dad thrived under their care and love. They were always there for dad and our family. His wish was to be able to die there because he loved each and everyone of them. Thank you so much everyone at Annabelle House!

I could not ask for better care

I came in and talked to Tammy, got prices, signed up and have been here 3 months now. And at my tender age, I will stay here probably the rest of my life. These people love you, they love everyone in here, I could not ask for better care than I get, there is someone there anytime I need them. If anyone is looking for a place and in need of a home where they can take care of you, Annabelle House is the place to come, I will even meet them at the front door.

Great Experience!

My sister and I were looking for a place for our mom. We checked out several other places and kept coming back to Annabelle House. We ended up selecting Annabelle House based on what the facility had to offer and the wonderful interaction and care of the Administrator and nurse. They showed a great interest in our situation and went the extra mile to assist us with our mom to ensure it was the right place for her and that her needs would be met.

good experience

They were very good. It relieved me to know that my mother had a nice place to go. She would like the food to be better, and I agree. But outside of that, everything has been a very good experience.

mostly good

Overall everything with Annabelle House has been good, but there have been a few issues. For example, with the timing of administering medications. Then they have not been very good at following up on certain things as well as they need to.

They have done a really good job working with us on the billing and any other issues. Tracy and Tammy have been really good. Overall of all the places that I have visited, they have been very good. Very accommodating and excellent staff.

excellent

They really do an excellent job. They are very caring and attentive to all of dads needs. I really can't even think of anything where they could improve. It has been a great experience and I would highly recommend Annabelle House.

Nice looking place, a bit expensive

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a nice looking place overall, and was somewhere we were considering. However, it was more expensive than some other similar options we had seen, and wasn't located as conveniently for us. They are definitely worth a look if you are looking into senior care in the area!

Alexander Place, formerly Annabelle House