Heron Place - Nampa, ID has yet not published prices.

The BEST

Best facility in the Treasure Valley.

Welcoming and Homey

Heron Place was really a good fit for us for my loved one's respite care. I feel it's a very expensive, and we did have some issues with the medication management program there, but overall, the staff were really sweet and were excellent at giving my loved one the TLC she needed. [Removed] was especially helpful to us. I loved that Heron Place was in a convenient location for our family, for my loved one's friends, and for church services. The church van could easily come pick her up. Heron Place was clean, welcoming, and homey, and I felt secure knowing my loved one was getting the care she needed there.

[Removed] was a dynamic, caring leader of this facility. The location and atmosphere was so appealing my sister stated she would like living there. All the people living there were happy and content and proud of their personalized space. We hope to make a decision for my mom soon and hopefully have my mom in this location by the first to middle part of 2018.

Dad is happy here

This community is like a family here. The caregivers are attentive to my dad and are very friendly. They keep him clean and room smelling nice. The food is cooked buy a really good chef and is tasty. The courtyard are is so beautiful and well kept up. I have recommended this to friends and family.

Perfect for mom

I went to several communities before walking into Heron Place and knew that this was the one. The staff is very responsive and helpful.It stays clean and smelling good. The food is OK wasn't great but not bad. When it is warm enough we go out to the well maintained courtyard to sit. They have some great activities like bingo, music shows they even had a benefit Rock-A-Thon for Waykin Veterans and everyone had a blast. Mom is doing better than she has in a while thanks to them. I will refer this community for anyone looking.

Best Place For My Parents

Living in another state made it a little challenging trying to find a good fit for my parents. But with the support of friends and me doing phone interviews and research online we all determined this community was going to be the best fit and we were right. From everything I hear from my mom, they both love the community. They are keeping busy with activities and they are both enjoying the food. I couldn't be more pleased with the care they are receiving.

One of My Tours

I thought they were a nice and clean community. I did not see any problems and the person who gave me the tour was on time and professional. I was just looking for a place that was convenient for me to travel around.

We like it

We loved the staff they have been supportive and encouraging with my loved one. They offer a lot of daily activities at this community and they keep the community clean. The food is great. The chef comes around and asks the residents what they like to eat. I would recommend this community.

Good people, great place!

This is a great place! There are good people here who take great care of my loved one! The facility is very clean. The dining area is also great, as it looks like a little restaurant when you go in. Overall, we are pleased with my loved one's stay!

Genuine care

My mother-in-law can have high cares needs at times and they go above and beyond to make her most comfortable. If she is not in a good mood they are so gracious with her. [Removed], at the front desk, asks how they can make her more comfortable. She asks her likes and dislikes so they can provide her truly individualized care.

Heron Place is a beautiful assisted living facility. It feels very comfortable, clean and inviting. The social worker, [Removed] is very friendly and helpful. She is understanding and caring. If finances are available, I would love to put my grandparents in Heron Place.

VERY FRIENDLY AND PATIENT

HERON PLACE WAS A GREAT PLACE FOR MY MOM UNTIL WE REALIZED HER CONDITION WAS MORE SEVERE THAN WE KNEW WITH DEMENTIA. UNFORTUNATELY HERON PLACE WAS NOT EQUIPTED TO HANDLE THIS. EVERYONE THERE WAS WONDERFUL THOUGH. THE AIDES WERE DEFINATELY OVER WORKED BUT HANDLED IT EXTREMELY WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE THAT DOES NOT NEED MORE THAN MODERATE CARE.

Comfort For My Loved One

The heron Place has been a good choice for my mother-in-law. The community overall has a good look to it. It is very well maintained. The staff is really nice and keeps her safe. We have found that my mother-in-law has been doing a lot better health wise since her move here. The meals are nutritious, unfortunately, the kitchen does not have the spices that she is used to but she is adjusting. The staff really works with us whenever we need anything. She has a good size room with her own bathroom with plenty of space.

Great caring staff

What a blessing it has been to work with the staff at Heron Place. They have taken a close look at our situation and have helped us with the care needs of my step-father. Their attention to details and suggestions have made this transition very easy on him. We are so thankful for the caring staff at Heron Place.

A good fit for my mom

I chose Heron Place for my mom because it was a smaller community and not so overwhelming for her. When I first toured the facility, it felt homey and welcoming. The management and staff are always visible and always friendly.

A Happy Place for Mom

Our family is so pleased with Heron Place. The facility felt warm and friendly the minute we walked in the front door. The residents were smiling and some even came up to us to tell us what a great place it is.
Carla [Removed] is a great example of the friendly and caring staff. She makes you want to move in. The handyman even gave Mom a hug after he finished hanging her pictures on the walls.

I would recommend Heron Place!!

My parents definitely made the right move to Heron Place. The staff are nice, pleasant and attentive to the residents. The food is good and there is quit a variety. They offer a wide variety of activities and live entertainment. A relative that performs professionally came to visit and the staff were very accommodating, they allowed him to perform for the residents.

Heaven sent.

Heron Place is a very great place for my Mom. Since moving in the staff have been great and even helped us with applying for the Aid & Attendance benefit for Veterans and their spouses which we knew nothing about. Mom is really enjoying her time at the community and has even made some friends that she enjoy splaying dominoes with. Mom is a believer and is able to join in on the services they have for the residents as well. I'd say we are happy with the place all together and would recommend.

Already Recommend This PLace

This place is a excellent place to move your loved one to my mother is really enjoying her time here. The staff is just wonderful I wish I could remember all their names they do such a good job interacting with the residents there which I know can be a tough job.The food is good my mother seems to enjoy. The facility is very clean that's one of the things that sold us on the place. There are a lot of activities for her to go to she really enjoys going to play bingo. Overall she seems to be adjusting well to the community and the people there. I've already recommend this community to people and will continue too.

Impressive

I was very impressed. Beautiful setting. Nice people who enjoy assisting the residence.

Very Responsive

I would say that the staff members promptly address your concerns. When we first visited, the PR representatives were always there for us. I think the food is good and they make sure to address any special diet needs. Any maintenance concerns are handled there right away.

My 93 year old mother in-law is enjoying her new home. It has been the best thing we could have ever done for her. The staff is amazing and caring and respond quickly to any concerns or needs my mother in-law is in need of. Big shout out to Carla [removed] and Jenny RN for all they have done to make this very big adjustment as easy as it has turned out to be for someone who has been on her own for the last 10 years. We are blessed.

Going well

So far, things are going well at Heron Place. The staff is courteous and compassionate and the facility is always clean and seems well managed. The residents here seem happy and well taken care of.

Clearwater House

The people that work are so kind, try to take care of the needs here.

The food is good and tasty! Really clean, and smells fresh. I enjoy coming in!

Clearwater House

When I first toured the facility I was impressed by the spaciousness, cleanness, and relaxing atmosphere. Luckily my mother-in-law chose this facility for her and dad to move to. During his illness and subsequent passing, they both received awesome care. She is happy, finally content and joining in and living life again.

Clearwater House

Since moving my parents into Clearwater House they have received phenomenal care. My sister and I take turns every evening going to feed our mom and see the goings on every day. As it is mainly in the evenings and twice a day on the weekends we have become close to most of the staff, in particular Christina Vasquez, Nurse Jenny and Stephanie Hoagland. They treat my parents as if they were their own and give peace of mind that they are well taken care of. I would highly recommend Clearwater House to anyone needing assistance for their family.

Clearwater House

Wonderful community for my grandparents! Big shout out for the special care Christina Vasquez has shown to my grandparents. We greatly appreciate the use of the patio for family events. Thank you for your continued care for our loved ones.

Clearwater

My grandparents live here and they always take great care of them. Christina Vasquez always goes the extra mile to make sure they're taken care of.

Review of Clearwater House - Nampa, ID

Very friendly, happy atmosphere! My husband is well cared for. He seems very contented here. Clean atmosphere the food could be better. Jim could eat alot more than he's given. More deserts and snacks mid-afternoon. Activities are good. Request for Jim to participate more.

I'm happy.

Clearwater House

Very good service. Staff and aids are very friendly. I like it very much.

Love it

Very friendly, the care staff treat me like family. The resident director is always making time when I need to talk to her. I just love it here.

All Right

It's all right -- it's not home.

Very happy here.

Clearwater House

Love it here. Help is great. Programs are great and entertain everyone. Food is good -- people are friendly and nice.

Clearwater House

We have lived here my wife and my self for 1 year and the facility is very good place to live and we have great service and supervision and lots of entertainment.

Clearwater House

One year contributed to better health, more energy, and a sense of safety. My preferences were respected by leadership and staff. Management staff ensured that my needs were met or considered. The recent past was not as pleasant as could have been, due to my sense of employee grief and discouragement.

Excellent care good food.

Clearwater House - Nampa, ID

Clearwater House is a great place. They take very good care of me. I am very pleased! The food is very good. A good house keeper cleans my room and does my laundry on Tuesday each week. At age 88, I need much help, which I receive here.

Clearwater House

I am always greeted with a smile and conversation. Very welcoming. The residence is very clean and well kept, and the assistance is always there if needed. I am quite pleased.

Clearwater

I have lived in this facility since June 2015. Wile I know it's hard to cook for such a large number of different people with different appetites, I think we might have meals that are not such a repeat of others and could have some veggies while they are in season.

They have done fantastic.

They have done fantastic. It's very clean and it doesn't smell. The staff is very friendly. Very nice it's small. I think they have done a good job. The food isn't the greatest, but they have a good menu, and they have plenty of food. Overall I have been very pleased.

It is simply the best. Check out the rest but you'll find this is the best. They take such great care and truly show concern and compassion.

Heron Place, formerly Clearwater House