Wonderful facility, great staff and happy residents. The only reason we didn't choose this facility was the individual apartment itself... we found a spot with full sun in another facility. This facility was top knotch!

Exquisitely great

This facility is great. They have a wonderful staff that’s very friendly and personable. The staff knew both my name and my wife’s name immediately. The wait staff is experienced and they are also stable with very low turn over. The most recent change in staff was a chef which was a few weeks ago. The food is delicious. They have 7 AM to 7 PM food availability with 3 set meals a day. They do offer snacks that consist of fruit, cookies and more and coffee. The rooms and facility are kept very neat. Every week the housekeeping comes in and they clean, wash the sheets and towels, and remake the bed. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen is adequate for the number of meals we eat in room. The room has a full-sized kitchen that includes a dishwasher, stove, microwave, and a fridge. I would highly recommend this community.

Beautiful but spendy.

The best place for Mother

We visited 5 facilities in our search for the best place for our mother. We were treated to meals, a tour, the freedom to speak with the residents, and even participate in activities. The Springs at Anna Maria stood out above all others. My mother is making new friends in a very short period of time and loves the beautiful environment and apartment. The staff are exceptional, food is healthy and delicious, and this facility offers both independent living and assisted living giving their residents the opportunity to transition to more supportive care without having to move to another facility. It has been a blessing to our family.

They have a friendly place. The staff is very good. And I would tell anyone to send a family member there.