Angels of D & D Elderly Care - Riverside, CA

Lovely atmosphere, Staff treat my mother like she's their mother

I appreciate the facility itself. It is up to date and modern, with all the conveniences of a home . It has a very homey atmosphere. I like it very much.

The staff there treat her like it's their mother. She doesn't want for anything. They call her Mom because she wants to be called Mom, and they are very kind.

I visit my mother atleast four times a week. She is always very comfortable and happy, and she has a lovely room.

Great place and very knowledgeable st...

Great place and very knowledgeable staff. Diana was very friendly and answered all of our questions. We visited many facilities and I would have to say, this is one of the best. A place you must visit and meet the staff.

Angels of D&D Elderly Care got licensed in February 2014,but out staff members have over 10 years combined experience in senior care ! Angels of D&D Elderly Care is located in Riverside Ca,close to 91 Freeway ,community parks and library! At Angels of D&D Elderly Care we have spacious room,wide accessible hallway,a spacious loving room,a pretty big kitchen and dinning area,bathrooms with walk in showers!!Our residents can enjoy a beautiful day outside on the front patio! Angels of D&D Elderly Care ,Where it feels like home !!